2022 Recruiting - WBB

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by BabHorn, Jul 28, 2018.

1. hoopsalot

hoopsalot 250+ Posts

[​IMG]

Edit: If you don't want to watch! Final five list: Tennessee, Arizona, Texas Tech, Kentucky, Baylor.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jacob Johnson

Jacob Johnson 1,000+ Posts

I expected this. I have been saying she is a Baylor lock for about two years now. Not really upset since we have Aaliyah Moore but I will say, expect some big commitments for the 2022 class comings sooner rather than later:hookem:

• Like Like x 1
  3. cnb

cnb 500+ Posts

Would not be surprised if we go more national this cycle. I would expect a bigger in Tx haul the next cycle.
    Vic is full of surprises so I expect a "wow" recruit at some point.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

I wasn't expecting to land Sa'myah Smith as we offered her so late (compared to her teammates who were offered by our previous staff), but surprised to see Texas Tech make her final five; of course, one of her teammates is committed to Tech. Still, she's been all Baylor on social media for quite a while.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Ashlon Jackson committed to Duke this morning.

• Like Like x 3
  6. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Shocked! <sarcasm>

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Just like I (and others) predicted about Betts going to Stanford. I forget how "early" Stanford issues their acceptance/admission letters, but this seems pretty early compared to what I recall in the past. Perhaps she is an exemplary student and received super early acceptance to Stanford.

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  8. LonghornsWBB

LonghornsWBB 25+ Posts

• Like Like x 4
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  9. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

I can’t see anything other than an Instagram placeholder but if it’s about Ta’Niya Latson’s finalists...sorry for the double post.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Noticed that Coach Lovato recently started following Alisa Williams on twitter and Instagram, and vice verse.

She is a 6-2 W, Braswell HS (Little Elm, TX) who committed to TCU on 8/5/2020. But, on her twitter page, there is nothing (verbiage) indicating that she is still committed to TCU (even though she might be). Do see a photo from when she committed to TCU.

https://twitter.com/alisawilliams_?lang=en

• Like Like x 1
  11. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Coach Lovato also started following 6'2 Wing, Ndjakalenga Mwenentanda out of Sioux Falls, SD on Instagram.

• Like Like x 1
  12. brnkj

brnkj 1,000+ Posts

13. brnkj

brnkj 1,000+ Posts

Duncanville post player. No evaluation notes, but "ranked" a few spots higher that both Smith and Howard from DeSoto.
    kiersten-johnson