2023 Recruiting - Tennis

There's a comment in Saby's Instagram that complimented her as being UT's young rockstar. Saby responded back that UT will be blessed with another rockstar in the Fall. Interesting!

It'll be interesting to see if these latest recruits (Rahul or Evan) are potential package deals with another blue chip but i don't think there's really any blue chips left in 2023. They have so much talent to replace and really only PYB that has experience after the 4th/5th yr class. Kind of perplexed how they have recruited so far

It'll be interesting to see if these latest recruits (Rahul or Evan) are potential package deals with another blue chip but i don't think there's really any blue chips left in 2023. They have so much talent to replace and really only PYB that has experience after the 4th/5th yr class. Kind of perplexed how they have recruited so far

Agreed.

I have noticed that the coach does follow a lot of foreign players via Instagram so maybe 1 or 2 or a few pan out eventually. Fingers crossed!

Btw, there are 2 Texans ranked in the top 5 in the class of 2024 and they are both named Alexander! Maybe Texas lands both! :pray-hands:

i was wondering the same thing. I wonder if it'd be a hard sell for Jonah to come to texas and play lower in the line up at 5 or 6. Maybe the pitch is be part of history in winning a championship and by JR year u'll be our top 3 line up guy to lead. I don't think he would have transferred if Mike Shelton didn't leave to coach his son on tour. So i'm guessing his recruiting is wide open.

Lukas Palovic, Slovakian tennis player, has the Hook'em sign in his Instagram and both Bruce Berque and Ryan Lipman are following him. New recruit?

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back