Aggy blew another one

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Horn2RunAgain, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

didnt see a thread so I thought I'd be the first to celebrate. Led by two scores in the 2nd half, Aubrinn comes back to win

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

Great start to the day!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Horn2RunAgain

Refs putting one tick back on the clock. Hail Mary time from the aggy 40 or so

Jimbo got ripped a bit by the color commentator for questionable play calling.

4. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Not just two scores in the second half...two scores with less than six minutes to go. When Auburn intercepted Mond, it really lit a fire...

Makes my under ticket on win total look even better...bought the under at 7. Was liking it after last week and feeling good with this game...

The only thing better than aggy misery is making money from said misery...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Horn2RunAgain

Sack to end the game. Such a poorly coached offense. If the protection isn't there you have to buy time to get the pass off. Mond gave himself up as an easy target

What has happened to stidham? He looked avg at best

6. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Wow I thought that one was in th bag

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Giovanni Jones

Giovanni Jones 2,500+ Posts

It's a nice weekend when two certain former Big XII teams both lose their respective conference games (SEC and B1G).

• Like Like x 1
  8. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Florida State was on a downward spiral under Jimbo and he bailed. Look at FSU's record this year with HIS PLAYERS which Aggy is using as an excuse for their current failures: "It's not Jimbo's players."

9. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

I've been saying this since he was hired but none of my aggy friends are buying it. After the splash settles they will just continue to be average aggy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

He was catching some heat in Tallahassee on the way out. Aggy made it easy for him with the contract. Jimbo had some feud going on with the booster club President as he wanted more money for the football program.

11. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Holy smoke, I thought for sure they were going to pull this one out. Now I have to go over to texags and add fuel to the fire.

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Stumblin could lose 4-games a year+ for less money

13. zuckercanyon

zuckercanyon 2,500+ Posts

Jimbo's recruiting class is going to be out of this world....I fear what the Ags will look like in 3 years....there'll just need to be patience from the fan base and their recruits (no defections)...

14. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

I really thought Malzahn hit the jackpot when the street agents delivered the kid. He's been playing below average since he arrived. Not sure why.

That said, Stephenville has produced some great HS QBs, but have any panned out at the next level? IMO. Brandon Stewart was the best of all of them , and good enough to beat out Peyton at Tennessee their freshman year. (Many old timers think he was the best ever in Texas HS) When it became apparent that Archie & Cut were going to make a different choice, he bailed for Brazos County never to be heard from again. Next would be Kendall, but injury stopped him. Snead (???) was great, but never had the supporting cast in Oxford.

15. PDM

PDM < 25 Posts

Kevin Kolb has had the best college or pro career so far.