aggy gonna aggy

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Sangre Naranjada, Feb 16, 2016.

1. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

2. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

The link posted by seb44 above, from CBSsports.com, rating the angriest fan bases in the nation, should be read by all. This explains why we should never play aggy again. They are angry, they are obsessed, they are bat-crazy. I am tired of interacting with these delusional haters. They are the angriest bunch in the nation, and it isn't close.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Where did you see this?

4. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

This guys seems to be a bit of a psycho and an egomaniac. He went to UH and then said he was considering UT for grad school, but couldn't get in. More talk of him working at Price Waterhouse, as an intern and hoping to go to an Ivey League school.

Wound up at A&M and this tweeting stuff started. He is threatening to sue Shaggy over them saying he is responsible for the racist tweets, posing as Longhorn fans.

This is some really strange and crazy actions by somebody not right in the head, so yeah he's an aggy.

The Daniel Figurelli Interview (Warning: NSFW language) - The Burnt Orange Board - Horn Sports

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

6. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

I read through a lot of the info regarding this Figurelli guy last night and some things popped out pretty quick.

First and foremost, sending racist tweets, email, or other info to recruits or anybody is never to be tolerated.

On hiring a lawyer: once a representation letter is signed, an attorney will shut down any further communication by his client directly with the opposing party. This guy is still talking.

On filing a lawsuit: a bit unclear as some places say he has filed suit and other that he is going to file. Again, communication is for the attorney to handle. Generally, a letter to the opposing party to cease and desist the activity without further legal action and 30-60 days to comply. In this situation, the guy is still talking and threatening and says a suit has been or will be filed. His Attorney should do that with opposing counsel, not him. He's only hurting his case, and has removed the surprise factor an attorney can provide.

On taking down twitter accounts or other online accounts/sites: Does no good. Once posts are in the cyber world they remain there and can be found. I do understand that a highly skilled IT person with knowledge of computer security can eliminate or make in nearly impossible to find deleted sites and posts. By so many of the accounts or sites being deleted, an aura of guilt glows around this guy.

The use of certain UT type logos in the offensive tweets may bring the University into the mix. Not good!

I could continue, but suffice it to say that applying the smell test here, he doesn't pass, and infact the whole thing stinks against this Figurelli guy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

From what I have read here, elsewhere and especially the legal angle Joe just described, Captain Obvious says this whole thing is not going to end well for this guy. It is going to get very ugly, damaging, expensive and embarrassing for this Figurelli dude.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Aggy just can't help themselves, can they?

• Like Like x 2
  9. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Yeees it will!

10. PropositionJoe

PropositionJoe 2,500+ Posts

f**k that guy. he deserves whatever he gets.

i'll never understand why people think they can be total ******** on the internet and not get found out.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I hope I don't get what I deserve...

• Like Like x 5
  12. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Ain't that the truth:hookem:

• Like Like x 2
  13. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Was at a cookout yesterday. One neighbor is Alabama grad, two are Tennessee grads and another is Vandy. When the discussion surfaced about Aggy, it was "what the heck is up there?"

1) Drunk Sumlin video
    2) Manziel multiples
    3) Racist woman shouting at high school students touring campus
    4) Aggy Corp dead dog and jizz jar incident
    5) Daniel Figurelli

In the end, the verdict was Aggy is a cult, never be surprised by what they do.

14. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Haha...and the SEC is stuck with them. They thought they were getting a sweet deal by opening Texas to their recruiting, but they did not consider the aggy baggage they were getting on the side. Wait till they have dealt with them for a few decades, and the reality has sunk in. I almost pity the SEC...almost. But better them than us.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

Oh and its only just begun. Wait until Aggy has nurtured a festering hatred of every other school in the SEC who has the temerity not to treat them like they are God's gift to college football. When the "classiest fans in college football" feel like they have been snubbed, that is when it gets real.

• Like Like x 1
  16. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

My short take:
    • Aggy had butt hurt and decided to head east
    • SEC lured them with being able to recruit the best in Texas to play in the "Best conference in Div 1 College football" and own the state
    • Aggy was duped and merely opened the gates to allow more recruiting by other SEC schools in Texas
    • Strong recruits Texas and other states pretty well and held some good Texas guys in state
    • Aggy's early success petered out
    • Sumlin got drunk
    • Aggy is middle of the pack at best and still behind Bama, LSU and Auburn
    • They want a game with us while we're still reloading with new ammo to try to convince recruits, SEC they are the kings of Texas.
    I have a couple of buddies that graduated from SEC schools and they have all asked me how we put up with their antics for so long especially all the "beat the hell outta tu" crap. I can only simile and tell them, "Well, they're yours now. All sales are final, no returns. So learn to deal with them."

• Like Like x 3
  17. WorsterMan

Yup!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  18. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Alabama will deal with them by beating them senseless and watching aggy continue to slobber all over them, when they win titles.

Texas could beat them a hundred straight times and aggy would still call the Horns funny little names. They would still never give Texas any credit, just find some kind of excuse.

aggy will never find any SEC team to hate like they do Texas. Piggy has been there all these years and still hates Texas, more than any SEC team.

aggy is the new Piggy, left a conference for many of the same reasons and headed to the SEC and new glory. Neither has won the SEC in football and it's not looking like neither will, in the near future.

In other words advantage aggy and I guess piggy too, in their distorted minds.

• Like Like x 2
  19. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

One consolation for aggy...they can put Bama's NC up on the wall at Pyle (of crap) Field....they tend to live vicariously through the success of others anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  20. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Any more news about Daniel Figurelli?

21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 3
  22. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  23. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

What’s the story with Netherly and Lindsey?

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Poor aggy

25. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Might have to dvr that one

26. WorsterMan

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  28. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

It seems as though there's no middle ground on Twitter. Everyone is either a mega-homer who wants to flame others for perceived loyalties, or a whiny titty baby who resents being subtweeted.

29. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

THE TEXAS A&M FOOTBALL PROGRAM
    [​IMG]

30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3