Aggy reaction to Gilbert's season ending surgery

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by BHud, Sep 20, 2011.

1. BHud

BHud 250+ Posts

The Link

"hahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

"and I should add

"Good Riddance, and I hope he slips in mack browns semen and hurts his labia"

"I'm really wondering if this is some spin to hide the fact he sucks "

2. 71grad

71grad 1,000+ Posts

That thread is a prime example of why we need to refuse to play those useless pissants in any sport ever again.

3. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

4. georgecostanza

georgecostanza NBHorn7’s Protégé

11/24/11 @ 7 p.m.

[​IMG]

5. SigPi_Horn

SigPi_Horn 500+ Posts

You stay classy College Station.

[​IMG]

6. H-D Rider

H-D Rider 1,000+ Posts

7. Y Sanchez

Y Sanchez 250+ Posts

You gotta give them credit. They are consistent> I especially love the part when they talk about good aggy sportsmanship, fair play, and good bull.

8. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

^
    ^This........more aggy folk lore and mythology.

9. geezerhorn

geezerhorn 1,000+ Posts

Where is aggyeric to justify these actions?

10. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

He probably started the thread.

11. runvincerun

runvincerun 100+ Posts

Aggy = Filth

12. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Even for aggy that is pathetic. [​IMG]

13. Whiterock Horn

Whiterock Horn 1,000+ Posts

14. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

a handful of them on a board say that stuff and we are to conclude they all think that way? Give me a break.

I don't care much for the cultish aspects of aggiedom but most of them are pretty good guys.

I've got legend status on that board, which means I've spent a lot of time there and it is the same small number of jerks who post stuff like that. We have ours too.

15. SigPi_Horn

SigPi_Horn 500+ Posts

huisache,

The problem is that the good guys very seldom police the bad guys. At least they don't on that board.

16. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

A lot of their responses didn't look much different from our responses.

17. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

You are a legend in Aggie Minds?

Now that is interesting.....Do you wear a shiny gold metal coat of armor and speak millions of languages?

18. BHud

BHud 250+ Posts

BULL. I've been watching this whole realignment mess unfold, and in my heart of hearts, I WANT to believe, that all fan bases have a few jack wagons. but in reality, aggy has the market cornered on jackassery. Remember, Cart McCry? Radio? Have you SEEN the latest video that has surfaced, about aggy feelings on Baylor? These guys walked out of an agreement, because it's best for the universtiy, yet bemoan Baylor for doing the same. They are so great and high and mighty...."Daddy A&M?" Just, ignore that whole completely lopsided series record...that's just an illusion brought on by WWII. I have always cheered fro A&M over out of state teams, but I hope the Okie Ags beat their burning piss out of them. Go Baylor. Go whever plays them, because after this last winning year......it'll be DECADES of 3-4 seasons. Screw those classless inbred, slackjaw asshats. I hope we never, ever, ever schedule them for ANYTHNG as long as we both shall live, so help me God. I actually read how they have their foot on our necks, and this was their time to really choke the life out of us. Let them rot.

19. BHud

BHud 250+ Posts

And for a record, I have NEVER seen a response to an injury, season ending at that, be HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA on this site.

20. 88aginrr

88aginrr < 25 Posts

As an Aggie, and a person, I find most of the quoted comment offensive. I've been at plenty of games at Kyle where, when a player was injured, there was complete silence, then loud applause when the player was seen to be ok. That applies to games versus Texas as well. This week, the message boards were full of Thoughts&Prayers for an OSU coach. Most of us find the idea of taking pleasure in an opponent's injury offensive.

That said, the last comment, about it being a cover for poor play, was the first theory I heard raised on two different pro-Texas Austin radio programs. In both cases, it was mentioned that the injury allegedly happened during the Rice game. Both the hosts and callers questioned how that could be, when Gilbert played in subsequent games and the announcement came not only after UCLA but after the quarterback shuffle was in full swing.

So you can't blame Aggies for that particular theory; I heard it first from Texas broadcast homers.

21. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

22. Hpslugga

Hpslugga 2,500+ Posts

23. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

24. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Ag, there's a difference between speculation and name calling or laughing at injuries. One is OK and the other is infantile.