AM

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by blueag09, Mar 22, 2008.

1. blueag09

blueag09 250+ Posts

Where do you guys see A&M finishing in the tourney?

2. VinceYoungScores

VinceYoungScores 100+ Posts

The matchup with Duke will be interesting; if A&M doesn't get [​IMG] by the name on the jersey, I think they definitely win.

I'm confident A&M will make it to the elite 8, and honestly, I think Tennessee is the best 1 seed matchup A&M could hope for. If A&M plays its game and again, doesn't expect to lose because it's Tennessee, I think they definitely could win.

This is a final four team right now. The aggies haven't played poorly in a LONG time.

3. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

sometime before the final four. [​IMG]
    Actually, I think they got a shot at the elite eight. Micheaux (sp?) is a good post but not an elite one. I'm not sure how they would handle Duke's Black. Of course, I'm not sure how others would handle A&M's pressure.

4. TXSNOS

TXSNOS 1,000+ Posts

La Toya Micheaux is a great post defender and rebounder; however, she's not much of a threat to score.

5. TXtoCO

TXtoCO 1,000+ Posts

Duke is pretty guard oriented and I think they will handle A&M's pressure pretty well. I don't see the A&M press bothering Duke too much and that is where they win a lot of their games. I think it would be a toss-up with the edge going to Duke.