America is lost...

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Sheldon Cooper, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Not just that. There was a chart I saw months and months ago showing per capita GDP of subgroups in America. Immigrants from certain countries in Asia, India, and Africa all had higher per capita GDP than American born whites.

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

64F3CB66-11B5-4293-ACD3-2655E5B075B3.jpeg

4. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

This or something like it.

What I saw had Nigerian Americans making more money that Whites. But I think it was just immigrants or up to 2nd generation.

5. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
  8. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Is that like 300,000 were at Ricky Williams history making run against aggy?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Hot Hot x 1
  11. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

We weren't outraged because we know it wasn't true.

The previous two administrations made mistakes but we've become a laughing stock to the rest of the world due to Biden's incompetence. No matter the MSM spin you find won't change that fact.

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Did not know where to put this but boy, it got to me!!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It generally is, but this part is not. (And I did read it.)

"He went on to say that racial discrimination in the United States is no longer an issue for Asian and Black Americans and that "we are not living in that history today."

Asian Americans face massive racial discrimination in the United States today - by liberals in the form of affirmative action. It's not like full blown Jim Crow, but they actively rig the system to screw Asians. It is blatant race-based discrimination against them.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

What's messed up is that Asians make up such a small percentage of the population. There aren't that many of them to begin with.

17. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

18. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Google Launches Antiracism Program Teaching That America Is a ‘System of White Supremacy’

“If you name anything in America, I can relate it back to slavery,” she said in the video. Jones then echoed the central theses of progressive author Ibram X. Kendi’s book How to Be An Antiracist, which argues that only reverse discrimination against white people can rectify the remnants of racism still pervading America.

“If you’re white in this country, then you have to understand that whether you personally are racist or not, whether you personally engage in racist behavior or not, you are the beneficiary of a 350-year system of white supremacy and racial hierarchy,” she said.

Kendi then spoke in a video about how young people in America are conditioned to be racist by birth. “To be raised in the United States, is to be raised to be racist, and to be raised to be racist is to be raised to almost be addicted to racist ideas,” he said.

“The youngest of people are not colorblind — between three and six months, our toddlers are beginning to understand race and see race,” Kendi added. As an antidote, Kendi suggested Americans be prescribed anti-racism and “respond in the same way that they respond when they are diagnosed with a serious illness.” He reiterated that denial of racism is merely proof of it.

“For me, the heartbeat of racism is denial and the sound of that denial is ‘I’m not racist,'” he said."

GOOGLE embraces this.

• poop poop x 2
  19. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

This is the best (worst?) part of the article. I'd ask HR how they'd like us to implement everything we learned from the diversity training including violation of federal law.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

So, if I get this correct, racism or discrimination, is the answer to correct racism, or discrimination? Got it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Once upon a time
    The law was clear
    Commit an offense?
    The jury sits near

Discrimination or grievance
    The act must come first
    Then the law steps in
    And gives you it's worse

But it didn't work
    The money didn't flow
    Only isolated anecdotes
    So the law had to go

Now we're all guilty
    No matter our actions
    Our money is theirs
    Proof is our objection

No standards of law
    Guilt is your plea
    Original sin the charge
    The verdict is guilty

Every child is marked
    The past is their stain
    There is no parole
    It's loss is their gain

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  23. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Unbelievable! And there are some that actually buy this line of skewed thinking

• Agree Agree x 2
  24. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

More than some, unfortunately.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Hot Hot x 1
  25. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

The google article linked me to a month old article about American Express who did a similar program for its employees.

So we're not all human beings? And I'd love to see AmEx executives fight for less capitalism. How about the same credit limit for all customers?

American Express CRT training urged staff to adopt a hierarchy, putting 'marginalized' above 'privileged'

26. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

This chart accounts for probably 90% of the "why" in America's social problems today. 77% of black children are born to Unmarried Mothers. These numbers are almost perfectly lined up with the negative outcomes in health, academics, crime, etc. Solving for this issue would cure so much of what ails America.
    upload_2021-9-9_15-54-9.png

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

After all, what's the title of this thread?:smile1:

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Why anyone listens to Kendi is strange. He has no facts/studies to back up his ridiculous assertions, speaks in a running series of straw man arguments, and his reasoning is deeply flawed. I have seen dried dog turds smarter than him, yet he gets quite a bit of attention.

Here's a Kendi quote:
    "An anti-racist idea is any idea that suggests the racial groups are equals in all their differences- that there is nothing right or wrong with any racial group." It's difficult to decipher the crap in that statement. "Equals in all their differences"? So unequal is actually equal? "There is nothing right or wrong with any racial group"? I guess he loves the KKK.

He actually believes that everything should be allocated according to the percentage of each race in society. For example, if blacks are 14% of society, they should be 14% of the incarcerated and 14% of billionaires. If the groups are not equal, it is the fault of societal "policies". Personal accountability doesn't enter his vocabulary. He's a nitwit, and the nit is very small.

Everyone has to speak up when crap like that vomited by Kendi, and anti-bias training is brought to your workplace. There are plenty of studies and historical examples showing that the anti-racism/bias training garbage being spread is not needed, ineffective, and COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE.

I personally called out the CEO of a Fortune 200 company and told him to quit sending such non-sense to 70,000+ employees. It pissed him off and caused a few ripples, which I liked. He couldn't defend his position, of course. Since that time, I do think the company has slowed the spread of this communist based ideology, but it has not stopped. I realize I'm in a position to offer that criticism without worrying about repercussions, but if the silent 70%? 80%? 90%? of people that disagree with this horse shiit all joined in the chorus, it would go away much quicker. Just tell the truth.

• Winner Winner x 1
  29. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

I'm not outraged at my own guy because his statements were obvious falsehoods is definitely one of the most amusing examples of tribalism I've seen in a while.

• Like Like x 1
  30. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Where’s the outrage over the idiotic National Archives crap? Things just keep getting more and more absurd.

• Agree Agree x 1