Another DC crook exposed

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by ScoPro, Feb 2, 2009.

1. ScoPro

ScoPro 1,000+ Posts

The Link

My my....Where's Pelosi with her "culture of corruption" comments? Has any journalist asked her for her latest observations on this topic?

2. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

He SAID, sorry!!! What more could you expect from him?? [​IMG]

3. Horn_Winger

Horn_Winger 250+ Posts

Poor guy...what a terrible time to refinance.

Let's get this guy a cabinet position. [​IMG]

4. Tank

Tank 100+ Posts

Remember people - it is only reprehensible if a Republician does this type of thing....

When a Democrat does it - it is simply an oversight or a mistake or some other ********!

Where is the outrage from the left?

And yes - I know Rep's are fuckin crooks as well... [​IMG]

5. texascoder

texascoder 1,000+ Posts

6. DCA_HORN

DCA_HORN 500+ Posts

I thought for sure this was a Triple post. I guess I was two weeks too late for that.

Let's not pretend this is an exclusive club. They whole lot of them need to go. I'll even take a congress like the senator in Gladiator who says "I don't claim to be one of the people, but I am for the people".

7. rivet

rivet 500+ Posts

8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I agree with rivet.
    In 2010 WE damn sure better let them know what real CHANGE is, both parties

I had to laugh tho. Dodd did his own investigation and found he did no wrong. BUt he wouldn't release the papers, just let reporters look at them for a short time.
    gotta love the Chutzpah

9. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

If he's dirty, can him. He's nothing to me.

10. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

i'll bet this does not get covered by cnn or the networks.

11. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts

The idea that somebody on this BBS had that ALL Senators and representatives be audited seems to be more and more important as time goes by.

ProdigalHorn .... was that you?

12. sawbonz

sawbonz 500+ Posts

At this point I'm just glad it's not a headline saying he "forgot" to pay 150K worth of taxes...

13. Summerof79

Summerof79 2,500+ Posts

HORN6721 do you remember the guy that would have beenn unable to invest in either the Texas rangers nor pay his tax bill without the profits from an insider trade? Do remember the guy was investigated by his Father's SEC and that he did not answer a single solitary question in the entire investigation? Do you remember not being the least bit concered about this instance? [​IMG]

14. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Summer
    are you saying that makes it ok?

15. gecko

gecko 2,500+ Posts

Ahhh...yes. The Bush defense. Seriously...how is that relevant to Dodd being a hypocritical douche...?

16. alden

alden 1,000+ Posts