Anyone watch Democrat convention?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Aug 18, 2020.

1. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Like Like x 1
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

That's pretty funny

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

But what happens when SkyNet becomes live, err I mean AI vs AI in the skies?

5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'm not saying we need 40. I just think it's easier to make the case now with a powerful China and assertive Russia than it was in '90s when we had none of those things.

Can the case also be made that we don't need any of these fancy bombers and that we can just rely on B-52s loaded with ALCMs? Perhaps.

Maybe, but this wasn't the only time Kasich resisted Pentagon waste. And was the B-1 controversy happening at the same time? My recollection is that the B-1B fights were mostly happening in the '80s. (Of course, the B-1A had already been cancelled in the '70s.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

These people are pathetic

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  7. Creek

Creek 1,000+ Posts

They sounded like cloven farm animals running to hay, and then I thought oh yeah Sheeple...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Several do appear to have been well fed

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The Biden Campaign made the affirmative claim that Biden does not have the coronavirus

They also said he has never been tested

No one from the corrupt media challenged this nonsense

10. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Biden is a liar, in other interviews he has said he had his cognitive tested and he had been tested for CV. Later when asked about cognitive testing he said "why would I need that"? Now he is saying he has not had a CV test either.

Personally I believe if he had a cognitive test it would prove he is unfit for President, and if he got CV he would be dead from it. He is a puppet for the DNC and their aim is to get Kamala as their President, this has always been their goal. Personally, I'm surprised he didn't chose Beto as his VP except they need to appease the black folks in the party by tossing them a bone, even though Kamala probably already sucked that bone to get the VP spot on the ticket.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

They seem to have been caught in another lie

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  13. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

14. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

I'm sure LGBT community loved hearing this woman speak considering she kidnapped, raped (with a iron rod) and murdered a gay man.

It seems the only people who are with the DNC are Unions who are in bed with them, brain washed people, and sick individuals. Oh and the criminals.

I'm guessing that if there is a war between the left and right, the DNC will employ minorities, and criminals as their army.

15. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Houston TV has stories of county employees going through the jail registering voters. Lots of conservatives in the county jail.

• poop poop x 1
  16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

17. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Humm, his hand is covering the location of the lapel where the flag was/is pinned. They circled a completely different location on the jacket.

18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Not buying it either. Plus reporters were there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  21. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  22. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

This needs to be played at the RC and should be an ad running non-stop in the rust belt.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Polling shows the Dem Convention resulted in Trump taking a 10pt lead with Indies (it was +5 before their event)

A new poll from CBS and You Gov shows President Trump is up 10 points among Independents over Democratic Nominee Joe Biden — 47 percent compared to 37 percent. The new polling comes days after the Democratic National Convention wrapped up and just before the RNC is set to begin in Charlotte.

The results also find that 81 percent of Independents feel “Very strong” about their choice and 16 percent feel “strong.” Just 2 percent say they are “Somewhat strong.”

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The same polling gives Trump an almost 20 point lead among non college whites
    While he is only trailing by 3 among college whites

• Like Like x 3
  25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Sorry if I missed it but did the DNC have that moron on stage waving the constitution in response to Trump’s proposed travel ban on Muslims or anyone else that can’t be screened or verified due to civil war or poor government? Where is that guy? Another person used and abused by the Dems. By the way, it passed review by the SCOTUS after some tweaking.

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

More confirmation
    [​IMG]

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 2
  28. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Anyone watch Biden take questions just now? First answer he mentions Brionna taylor should be prosecuted... He meant the cop that shot her. .. later also said a trump supporter killed a trump supporter.

Looked at a cheat sheet during each question , so this was thoroughly rehearsed

• Funny Funny x 4
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

They are floating the idea on SM that Hiden' might take a knee at the start of the debate -- they are using SM to gauge initial response to this idea

But my question is if he does drop to a knee, how is he supposed to get back up? I dont think he can do this without assistance. Is Trump supposed to offer him hand? If they let Anderson Cooper do it, he might start humping his leg like a bad dog. Bit of a quandary.

• Funny Funny x 5
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I thought this was pretty funny -- while white Dem voters like the Harris VP pick, black voters are less likely to vote for her

Black voters surveyed by Rasmussen said they were one third LESS likely to vote for the Democratic Party ticket because of the Harris pick.

Democrats Give Thumbs Up to Harris But Are Black Voters On Board?

• Like Like x 2