Apartment Manager Ladies

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by rtchorn, Jan 11, 2008.

1. rtchorn

rtchorn 250+ Posts

Is there no greater illusion than the hot apartment manager lady? I have had some many friends morve into a new complex and then tell me about the cute chick that works in the apartment management office and about how she seemed interested in him.

In the past two days, I've seen this is a serious trend. Hot chicks trying to talk me into an apartment that I don't want to blow my money on. For the most part, I've been able to resist. But this chick today had me going before I finally came to my senses. I'm kind of assuming this is a common deal, right?

2. Orange&White

Orange&White 1,000+ Posts

Yes, very common. However, right after you sign the lease they are the biggest ******* on the planet. The only job I've seen with a more displaced sense of self worth is the hostess stands at most "nice" restaurants in Austin.

3. EuroHorn

EuroHorn 2,500+ Posts

Hot apt manager chicks are pretty common. Also common, is when they tell you all the local strippers live there and hang out by the pool.

4. Bevo5

Bevo5 1,000+ Posts

I do not like apartment complex managers. Because of that deep seeded hatred, I never saw them as hot chicks, or even chicks. They always took the form of the devil in my eyes.

5. Lat22

Lat22 1,000+ Posts

It was going on 20 years ago. When you're filling out the lease form and get to the question "Ever been convicted of a felony?", write "never convicted", wink and hand the application back to her.

6. Horny04

Horny04 100+ Posts

Yeah the same thing happened to me here in houston. This amazing looking long-legged blonde almost got me paying $200 more a month than I am right now to live at this brand new complex.

She gave me her card and wrote "Hope to hear from you!" on the back with a smiley face. I wonder how many guys call her and ask her out...

She had a myspace page on which I found out that she had a boyfriend (hey, I was bored..OK!?) and I quickly decided that apartment wasn't for me.

7. Viper Daimao

Viper Daimao 100+ Posts

My complex has one, but it wasn't until after I moved in. I talk with her whenever I'm in there, but she has a live in boyfriend. She doesn't seem that flirty, but then I'm already living there so who knows.

8. vy til i die

vy til i die 100+ Posts

i wish they were 10-20% hotter and younger in my hood.

9. Larry T. Spider

Larry T. Spider 1,000+ Posts

10. vy2005

vy2005 250+ Posts

The hottest one I've seen is in Austin. This blonde is a perfect 10. It's the complex on 2222/360 on top of the hill as you exit. Damn the *** on that chick. Worth going in to say you're interested just to see her.

11. drunkfan#1

drunkfan#1 100+ Posts

12. tbone

tbone 250+ Posts

the hot apartment chicks are great because they are dumb and will bang

13. longerhorn

longerhorn 25+ Posts

whenever I call with an issue and the new hot apartment manager answers saying they cant help and gives me **** I say "is there a male I can speak with" since I've known them for a while before she got there, and my issue gets settled no prob. I know this must piss the **** out of her. That's why I make sure to give her the rent check since.

14. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

15. unpaintedhuffhines

unpaintedhuffhines 1,000+ Posts

don't confuse the hot leasing chick at the desk with the bitchy apartment manager you deal with after you move in.

The hot leasing chick is high school or ACC educated and is trained to use her assets to get you to lease. Other than that her responsibilities are limited.

The property manager is trained to bust your ******* balls.

16. DMLonghorn

DMLonghorn 100+ Posts

17. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

18. GuadaHorn

GuadaHorn 100+ Posts

and they always seem to be riding around in golf carts

19. RyanUTAustin

RyanUTAustin 1,000+ Posts

No, no, no.
    This thread is wrong.
    It's not the apartment managers that contain the hotness.
    It's the leasing agents.

20. rtchorn

rtchorn 250+ Posts

Sorry I am not well versed in the workings of apartments. For the only apartments I've lived in before now (****** ones), the leasing agent and the manager were the same person. I didn't realize that there are actually people that are dedicated solely to convincing me to pay $1300 for a 900 sqft apartment. I guess I have a lot to learn.

21. yes you do.

signed,
    a leasing agent that is a boy.