AsianBeauties.com

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by WorsterMan, Jul 2, 2014.

1. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

HF website has been heavily promoting AsianBeauties.com.

The 4th of July celebration is coming up and being the caring and sensitive person that I am..... I was thinking of our fellow poster and former Moderator - Mr. I00p .

He important and busy man now, but he needs to slow down and smell the Cherry Blossums. You need a break from the stress of work and play I00p. Visit website and chat for FREE for 3 min. with an Asian Beauty over the telephone! Nevermind she probably is a SF housewife, she looks like an Asian version of Bea Arthur, weighs 300 lbs., chain smokes, hates men but takes the calls because she needs a weekly paycheck.

Give it a try Mr. Loopy! [​IMG]

2. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

3. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

oh sorry, forgot

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

My software blocks that ad, but I do know a couple of Asian beauties personally that are big Longhorn fans. At least that's the impression I got when they complimented my Hook'em boxer briefs.

5. WorsterMan

OK Third Coast - I'm your Huckleberry... 'fess up, when, why & how did Asian beauties have ocassion to love the Horns & "compliment your [​IMG] boxer briefs" ?[​IMG]

6. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Yes, and please tell me what you use so that I too can be blocked from ads like this...threads like these.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. WorsterMan

I00p - you, sir are a good sport! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I just got two collect calls. One from Senorita down Mexico way, wey. The other from Russia, not with love but the anger. You fellows are going to get me fitted for a special necktie.

9. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

The Link

This takes me back to the shining moment when a monumental effort was made to find a beauty of Asian or whatever nationality she might come from for Mistuh,Senior, and Comrade loop.

Those were the days my friend, we thought that they and that thread would never end. What started as a thread about racy Madonna photos and pickles turned into our "holy grail" to find the right companion for our man loop.

It should have resulted in success in our efforts and a thread bound for "Classics." Sadly, it failed in both regards. It was a very noble attempt and many contributed in creative ways.

Some of us still soldier on in our quest. So as the Fourth of July approaches and we celebrate Independence. One day we may realize the end of independence for loop, as with our help of course he finds the beauty of whatever ethnicity he desires. [​IMG]

10. georgecostanza

georgecostanza NBHorn7’s Protégé

I guess Vlad gets jealous pretty easily, huh?

11. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

The bandito "Sanchez" will be calling soon.

[​IMG]

Never forget what started it all!

12. WorsterMan

NBH7 - thanks for the linky - I went back to Racy Madonna photos and the pickle thing thread - I am still chuckling as I type this out... so many gems there - all in an team effort to find a suitable mate for our Comrade Senor I00p.... let's not give up on that quest!!!

[​IMG]

13. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I think this thread makes Worster my herpes...keeps coming back!!!

Vlad the Impale-her angers easy. He has read this thread and thinks I am cheating on his sister/mom/cousin (they settled in Oklahoma a spell). Something about goulash or gulag in my future? I am hungry.

14. WorsterMan

Herpes??? Kind sir, with all due respect - I am only a devoted servant and constant reminder of the unending attempts by me and other dedicated HF posters to assist & connect you with a suitable life-long mate.

One that will love you long time - one that won't request uhhhh, very odd & very un-natural acts in: the bedroom, library, lavatory, laundry room, conservatory, sun-room, living room, kitchen, garage, servants quarters, front yard, etc. [​IMG]