Baylor vs Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Volleyball' started by Vol Horn 4 Life, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life 5,000+ Posts

Baylor looks to be falling apart. Tied 1-1, but Wisc pulling away 22-15 in third set. They are actually completely taking over the match.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. racerx5908

racerx5908 1,000+ Posts

Rooting for Wiscy! Go get 'em!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jacob Johnson

Jacob Johnson 250+ Posts

I really hope baylor wins. Represent the big 12 and the state of Texas!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. racerx5908

racerx5908 1,000+ Posts

Yay! Wiscy! Sorry folks, can't root for Baylor in anything.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Malcom

Malcom 250+ Posts

I'm not a fan of Baylor Atlethics either but I love the way win or lose Baylor Volleyball prays with their opponent. Very classy.

6. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 1,000+ Posts

Dear heavenly father, please protect our female athletes from predators and rapists.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Jacob Johnson

Jacob Johnson 250+ Posts

Lol Oklahoma I understand but when I went to the game at baylor they were very respectful and polite. I have nothing against baylor:beertoast:

8. longhorn47

longhorn47 250+ Posts

Two words: Kim Mulkey.

9. Jacob Johnson

Jacob Johnson 250+ Posts

Kim mulkey? Lol in terms of basketball I don't like baylor or kim mulkey but volleyball I do respect baylor

10. old65horn

old65horn 1,000+ Posts

Kim Mulkey? She is just a very good coach but I have not seen evidence of her being corrupt. She may be a bit of an ***.

However, look at Baylor as an institution. Art Briles, corrupt. Bliss, corrupt, eve Grant Taft was rumored to be corrupt
    Are you starting to see a pattern here?.

11. TempestHorn

TempestHorn 500+ Posts

Mulkey likes to paint a picture of herself and Baylor as being "clean". There is evidence out there that is not the case. Whether it is the tip of an iceberg or just a couple of recruiting violations remains to be seen. I wouldn't trust her take on things one bit. She is very good at covering up things, just ask Britney Griner.
    NCAA gives Baylor probation, accepts penalties

12. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life 5,000+ Posts

Considering how fast she came to defend Briles and all the trash that he brought to the school it wouldn't surprise me to find out she is a similar female version. Win at all costs! She's just lucky women arent known for going around raping men.

• Agree Agree x 1