Baylor watch party?

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by True2Horns, Jan 27, 2008.

1. True2Horns

True2Horns 250+ Posts

Since the game in Waco isn't nationally televised, does anyone know whether there might be any sports bars picking it up? [​IMG]

2. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

I'm not sure that it is televised. There is a webcast on CSTV which I'm planning to watch (6.95 through BU for a month).

3. BBV_Horn

BBV_Horn 1,000+ Posts

Hey, all...
    For those who can't get to all those "away" games, CSTV has all of our away games on their site in video stream...

To get the XXL video package, it is normally $14.95 per month...well worth it to see the following games:

Baylor
    Colorado
    Oklahoma State
    Kansas

All other Big 12 Games are either televised or are here in Austin.

"But wait, there's more".............

To get a FREE month, use this code when you sign up:
    FREEMONTH07

Sorry, BAB, you could've seen Baylor for free!!
    (I just got all this figured out!!)

BTW, you can listen to 1300 Zone, turn off the audio on the computer, and get an audio preview before the video triumph!!

Go, Horns, Beat Baylor!!

[​IMG]

4. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

Unfortunately, this won't work for me. CSTV doesn't like my browser - it tells me I need the old version and since I have updated, it won't play the videos... [​IMG]

Hopefully, the rest of you won't have that problem!!

5. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

I was planning to buy it today until I remembered that I had a meeting until 7:30. I won't get home until just after 8pm. I'll probably just listen on Kvet this time. But I will take you up on the rest.

Thanks, Rexy.

6. BBV_Horn

BBV_Horn 1,000+ Posts

I forgot to mention you must use Internet Explorer....I usually use Firefox, but have to switch to IE to use CSTV Videos!!

[​IMG]

7. orangehoops

orangehoops 100+ Posts

there was a press release earlier in the year on the baylor website announcing that cstv had added this wednesday's game to their tv line-up. as late as saturday, i checked the baylor site and their schedule still had it listed as a televised game. today i checked again and suddenly it is no longer listed as being shown on tv. that sucks! [​IMG]

8. BBV_Horn

BBV_Horn 1,000+ Posts

CSTV is listing "College Basketball" on the TWC Cable Guide...

It may show after all.....but just in case, I have the internet backup.

[​IMG]

9. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Thanks, BBV. I use Explorer cuz I have no idea how to use anything else. Guess I will be okay. I may sign up tomorrow even though I will miss about half the game due to the meeting. I am thinking of calling in sick to the meeting, though.

10. BBV_Horn

BBV_Horn 1,000+ Posts

"Hrrrrrmmm Hrrrrrmmmmm Hack, Hack....."

Gee, BABhorn, you sound awful!!

Better stay at home and take of yourself!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

someone on another message board posted that you could watch the Baylor/UT game for free atThe Link

I can't watch the live events (going on now) but that is probably due to my browser - maybe some of you will be able to though!