Beto Does it Again

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by HornHuskerDad, May 26, 2020.

1. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Probably means he is a Mormon

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Their description as moderates mean they are absolutely the most evil kind of person on the Earth. Rich and "moderate" means they are in the elite crowd and support all the wickedness going on today.

We shouldn't let people like this move to Texas. If you want Texas to stay Texas we absolutely have to. No immigration in unless you agree to be Texan. Boot'em.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Mona,

I'll be Director of Immigration if you will ride fence. James H "Red" Duke, Jr, MD had told me he wanted that position, but since his passing, it has not been filled. Comes complete with 30.06 and a sniper rifle of your choosing, truckloads of ammo, quality horse (feed and board paid), and custom saddle from ML Leddy.

Interested?

• Like Like x 2
  4. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Red Duke was a bad ***.

5. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Jim has the world's greatest ever general surgeon, and maybe the funniest guy you ever met. Blared Waylon, DAC, Hank, Jr, Willie while in surgery.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Soros only giving Beta 1 million puzzles me.
    In this gubernatorial race that is diddley squat.
    It doesn't show much confidence.

The azzhole Ca pos couple might think they have a shot at being important, something they had no chance at in Ca

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

You know the first dinner invitation they got after the announcement was Lloyd Doggett.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Some examples.
    Soros gave 1 million to Alvin Bragg Dem running for DA in Manhattan
    2 million to Kim Foxx Chicago (Cook County)
    2.5 mil in support of Gascon in LA who is facing recall
    Over 600 k to Chesa Boudin in SF who was just booted out of office
    These are cities, not states
    Why is Soros so cheap with Beta?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
  9. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Red Duke was so bad *** that even Chuck Norris didn't want any of him...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Would expect he dumps even more before all is said and done. But he also has to dump a bunch into Dora's campaign because she is about to get lit the eff up in Harris County by Alex Mealer...

11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mjb
    Has Soros given money to Dora's campaign?
    What office is it?

12. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

County Judge...

She got in last cycle ('18) because the Demx were not even seeking to put anyone up to challenge Ed Emmett...but because of straight-ticket voting, we got stuck with Lina Quarantina AKA Dora the Explorer.

In a very blue Harris County, she is not even cracking 50% in most of the polling. The bail 'reform' she oversaw is a proximate cause of the rising Harris County crime rates, and that is an anchor around her neck...along with the fiasco of taking election responsibilities away from the County Clerk and giving it to a crony along with a $150K+ salary. Oh, and let us not forget the temporary tents set up at NRG for the COVID overflow that never saw the first patient...that was tens of millions of $$ pissed away.

• Like Like x 2
  13. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

"Crony" is such a good choice of words. Non offensive. SO much better than "ugly fat pig *******"

Well played. Don't you think Dora would make a good stand-in for Minnie Mouse?

14. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I try not to think about Dora other than for her to be exiting the office, preferably in handcuffs, but at least no longer preying upon Harris County...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Seems most think she will or has been indicted, but the announcement will be "timely" as we get closer to election day.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Sure. I will draw up the "Pledge To Be 100% Texan" too. I don't mind like minded people moving in and making Texas more free and prosperous.

17. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

That's really mean Vol. I like Butt Head. He is a funny guy.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. utahorn

utahorn 500+ Posts

Ok, I'm confused. Which one is Butt Head? I've seen the show, but I think it's the one on the right. Cornholio? Yes / No?

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Beto has been pushing the idea of legalized recreational marijuana in his talks with veterans groups. The State GOP platform opposes legalizing pot for recreational use.

Recently, Beto has campaigned in-person at such far-left Texas strongholds as Snyder, Muleshoe, and Spearman.

21. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Beto will also probably run on the Republicans’ opposition to a law protecting contraception. That’s not really an Abbott thing, but a state and national GOP thing.

22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That's such a stupid issue. What does it mean for Congress to "protect it?" My understanding is that it's not against the law. What are they "protecting it" from?

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

It sounds good, and if you're voting for that unemployed wannabe career politician, you are too damn dumb to know what it is much less what the law may or may not be.

Sounds good, just like it sounds good to Beto's father-in-law that he is not in employed by Jones Lang

• Like Like x 1
  24. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Saw a lady with a Beto shirt on at Hobby tonight. All I’ll say about it is she looked the part.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Did you cough while saying jackwagon?

• Funny Funny x 2
  26. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

“No Ma’am, I was not staring at your boobs, I was just puzzled at the “BETO” on your shirt.”

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  27. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Some Democrats look at Thomas’s dissent and project the Supremes restoring control over contraception to the states. So they propose national legislation to protect the availability of the pill. Part of the hysteria flooding both parties.

28. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

That looks like how it’s shaking out. Another possible battle is over whether the Feds have the authority to regulate this sort of thing in the first place, or whether it’s left to the states. That’s also true with marriage and family law—generally something left to the states. I sense the current SCOTUS would be willing (even anxious) to roll back the breadth of what fits within the gambit of interstate commerce—as expanded from the Warren Court forward.

Maybe Justice Roberts will concoct a way to fit it all within the Fed’s taxing power or some other clause—who knows…

29. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Mc and Chop, all I could do is roll my eyes as she walked by. She saw it but had the decency to just stare back. Thank goodness because I was not looking for a scene, just embarrassed for her that she’d be wearing it.

30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They'd be pissing in the wind. I don't advocate banning birth control, but I don't see how a federal law on the issue would hold up in court.