Black Lives Matter; The Cerebral Warlords of Our Time

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by iatrogenic, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Amir Locke was murdered by police. BLM is a bunch of fools. But the guy was sleeping and didn't know who had broke into his house. He did what all of us gunowners would have done in the same situation. The police were in the wrong here.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

A no-knock warrant is asking for trouble. I'm not ready to say it's never appropriate, but it's crazy dangerous for obvious reasons.

It's sad. When BLM says there are problems with police practices, they'd probably find significant agreement on issues like this. When they say the solution is to burn cities, murder people, and legalize theft, that's where things break down.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Not in my county. I would have a parade in my honor.

• Like Like x 1
  4. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  5. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Not really...they are allowing media and law enforcement to enter unconditionally. No buildings are being taken over, save for the hotels that have suddenly cancelled every reservation.

Trudeau SHOULD resign. He is even worse than Biden...Trudeau ran away instead of facing a major issue. The moment he steps to the podium from his hideout and announces the mandate is gone, convoy ends.

6. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I'm sure you would but that wouldn't matter when BLM et al came calling and the race baiters ruin your life. But, I hope you would bright and I'm wrong.

7. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I truly ain't scared of those *******. I hit back.

• Like Like x 1
  8. horninchicago

Lol, okay. Big players like Joe Rogan would say the same thing but he is being driven out, so good luck.

9. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Thank you. People just need to stand up to those morons. Race baiters, thieves, frauds. Albeit, I'm in a unique position after many years of working.

Ye Shall Know the Truth and the Truth Shall Make You Free

I always liked that inscription, and I believe it to be true. It is very motivational to me.

10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Looks like Rogan is going to Rumble so he will be fine.

• Like Like x 2
  11. horninchicago

Okay.

I think y'all are missing the point. I can go on and on about 6th degree black belt, bring it on, I'll whip them blah blah blah. It is what that machine can do to try to ruin my life afterwards that I have to be cautious of.

But hey, iatrogenic can be bold and bad *** and say and do what he wants.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

but it is important to differentiate which part of the police were wrong. In my opinion it is not the team that was designated to breach the door but the leadership and Intelligence teams that determined this was the only course of action. No knock's need to be part of the polices toolkit but they need to be extremely rare since they frequently go bad. Same could be said for chokeholds and other tactics that have shown to more frequently end in bad outcomes. They should still be allowed but the parties that approve their use should be aware that there will be enhanced scrutiny.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

14. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

There don't need to be no knock raids. They kill too many innocents. There are many ways to apprehend criminals. Just remove the option. It is too dangerous a practice to allow your government to do.

15. BrntOrngStmpeDe

disagree. there are a few organizations that have intelligence and armaments sufficient to warrant No Knock raids. but we typically see this tactic employed against lower level offenders so they don't flush their drugs. that is not typically a good use of this tactic. The benefit in that case does not outweigh the risk.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

They did point their weapons, in the most sissified way EVAH, at people walking by their house. That's, you know, a crime.

18. horninchicago

In your fantasy world, that is what happened.

19. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Trespassers making threats are NEVER *just* walking by. Might be why they were given pardons...

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  21. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I think we got the point. My point is I'm not as dependent on, well, much anymore. Therefore, I can be bold, and I am. More importantly, I'm truthful and have facts to back up my arguments. Does it piss some people off when I make an internal post to 70,000 people worldwide ripping DEI polices? Oh yeah. What is the response of the machine?
    The machine: "Hey iatrogenic, we saw your post".
    Iatrogenic: "Good. I was expecting your call"
    The machine: "Maybe there is a better way to effect change"
    Iatrogenic: "Maybe. Anything else I can help you with today?"
    The machine: "Uh, I guess not"

The machine is weak. Iatrogenic strong like bull. :bevo:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. horninchicago

Glad you are in that position.

• Agree Agree x 3
  23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Systematic racism caused by teacher’s unions

24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They go to school in the districts where teacher unions hold the most clout. White conservatives don't live in those areas, and white liberals with money (which is most white liberals with kids) don't send their kids to big city public schools. They go private or stay outside the big city school district boundaries.

25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

According to dems, that should be a blessing not a curse.

• Funny Funny x 1
  26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

One of the worst curses a child could face. If teacher unions dominate, that's one of the surest ways to know a kid is screwed. By "dominate," I don't mean that the teachers are unionized. Plenty of good teachers are. I mean that the union itself has politically captured the school board. It's even worse if they've also captured the state education agency. Basically the kids, parents, and taxpayers have nobody on their side at all.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  27. BrntOrngStmpeDe

When unions become "professionalized" they start to screw up a good idea. collective bargaining is a good thing. But when some portion of the union gets to the point that their only job is the union, things start to go wrong. that's when it turns from doing things to actually help teachers to doing things for political clout and favors.

• Like Like x 1
  28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It's all a matter of degree. I don't expect a union to have no full-time staff at all. I don't even have a problem with them giving money to politicians. They have free speech like anyone else.

The problem I have is with government-sector unions doing it, and the reason why is that it creates a conflict of interest. A public sector union is almost always in an adversarial relationship with the taxpayer, who is supposed to be represented by their elected leaders. If those leaders have been politically captured by the public sector unions, then there isn't anyone on the side of the taxpayer. Of course, the public doesn't have to tolerate this, and if they do, it's their own fault, but it's still a sleazy arrangement.

29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

And yet Biden Harris have made a goal to increase union membership to 70 million.
    That is a lot of paid for votes

30. horninchicago

I know you don't really think they themselves have actually had anything to do with anything. Pawns.

• Agree Agree x 1