Black Lives Matter; The Cerebral Warlords of Our Time

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by iatrogenic, Jul 13, 2016.

1. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I posed a question about that in another thread but none of the forum members in the PNW area seemed to want to answer. I guess ostrich-like behaviors are still the norm on the left...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Oh Noes mc
    You mean Amazon workers won't be there for the upcoming street festival and Summer of Love?
    Dayum

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Amazon is into BLM so I don't mind if their offices are damaged.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

White liberals trying to buy their salvation are easy to exploit for money. Ask Ibram X. Kendi and Robin D'Angelo.

It's just baffling to me that BLM has any credibility after Defund the Police and the overt Marxism and racism. It's like the Ku Klux Klan (racism) got with Trotsky (communism) and Robert Tilton (financial fraud) and had a baby.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Wait, is that morally wrong? Asking for friend.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Hideo Gump Jr.

Hideo Gump Jr. Summer Soldier and Sunshine Patriot

upload_2022-4-6_13-42-33.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Huff Post, y’all:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

While most BLM signs have come down, there are still a few of my rich white liberal neighbors still supporting it.

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Only idiots thought it was a sacred cow. Sane people looked at the policies espoused by the leadership and knew better.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Those are the ones who feel the most self guilt about their own money. They probably didn't earn it honestly. It was either inherited or they found some easy shortcut due to family connections or what have you.

Speaking of monetizing easy shortcuts, isn't it amazing our esteemed VPOTUS does not appear to feel the slightest bit guilty about hers?

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

What are you taking about? VP earned it the hard way.

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

She worked so hard she developed calluses on her knees.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I understand what you guys are saying, but what it did was provide a shortcut to money and power. She just doesn't have the guilt associated with it that limousine liberals tend to.

16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

He was on the FBI terror list.

19. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 5
  20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 4
  21. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Why America overlooks those most hurt by gun violence: ‘Black people are seen as expendable’

"As in previous decades, the impact of the rise in violence has been most felt in America’s Black and brown communities. Homicides in 2020 were concentrated among Black Americans who, despite making up 14% of the population, represented more than half of the 2020 victims, according to the FBI data. Gun violence is the leading cause of death for Black males ages 15-34, according to the most recent data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."

So... if we say things like Liberal's only care about taking guns away from law-abiding white citizens or if anyone mentions the black on black gun violence that the media downplays then we're considered to be racists.

If we stay quiet about those black kids who are shooting each other then white people are still racists.

Asking for balance (all homicides considered equally) in the political fight over gun control is considered a MAGA thing. Not saying anything about the homicides in the black community (black on black crime) is also a MAGA thing.

Got it. Or do I?

It was hard to explain.

22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

by
    THAT is an eye opening link
    But it does not fit the narrative.
    How can black hustlers rant against other blacks?

23. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

It's because whites have created such a systemically racist government that blacks are forced (against their will) to perform gun violence. That's why all crime is the fault of the white man. -Liberals

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Guy
    You just outlibbed the libs.

• Like Like x 2
  25. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I think the feeling of racist oppression is so heavily locked in that they all understand why any one of them would either snap or find an alternative world (crime) where they are suddenly powerful, feared and able to make very good money.

26. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What's kinda laughable is that the same people who unhesitatingly gave to BLM would mock conservatives who do business with Mike Lindell. He might believe and advocate some nutty things, but he will actually give you a pillow for your money. BLM just hustles by essentially selling indulgences to liberal white people.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  29. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

They are really not much different than guys like Peter Popoff, Creflo Dollar, or Robert Tilton. If BLM leaders started preaching, the left would hate them.

• Hot Hot x 1
  30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1