Black Panther Voter Intimidation

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by ousuxndallas, Nov 4, 2008.

1. ousuxndallas

ousuxndallas 500+ Posts

Per Fox News, in Philly two black panther members were standing in front of the door to a polling place. One was holding a nightstick, who was removed by the police. They reportedly told the Republican pollworker "a black man is going to win this election, no matter what".

Nice. Chicago thug politics at its best. I guess this is the "hope" and "change" that Obama and his thugs have been promising.

2. Napoleon

Napoleon 2,500+ Posts

I remember one time when my friend Forrest totally ruined a Black Panther party. (He was very sorry.)

3. YChang

YChang 500+ Posts

Yes, I admit that's how I was intimidated to vote for Obama, the horror! [​IMG]

4. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Not only that, but those two Black Panthers held some voters down and scrawled a B into their face with a dull pocket knife.
    Dummies got the B backwards, too.

5. Longhorn_Fan68

Longhorn_Fan68 1,000+ Posts

wait, Fox news reported this? Oh the humanity!

Give me a ******* break.

6. HornBud

HornBud 2,500+ Posts

What? No link? Shocking.

7. LonghornCougar

LonghornCougar 1,000+ Posts

I'm glad Obama sent out his own thugs do do this, he probably won't win without them.

[​IMG]

8. Michael Knight

Michael Knight 1,000+ Posts

I heard that 2 KKK members where standing in front of a Denny's yelling at jaywalkers.

9. alden

alden 1,000+ Posts

What do "Black Panther members" in Philly have to do with "Chicago thug politics"?

I'm guessing they're both bogeymen, but I'll wait for your link to confirm.

10. Fievel121

Fievel121 2,500+ Posts

11. washparkhorn

washparkhorn 2,500+ Posts

12. TexasGolf

TexasGolf 2,500+ Posts

Civilian Security Force

13. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Fievel proves there is organized voter intimidation with the above link, not just rumor mongering from Fox.
    Shocking, but not surprising. Lots of racists still out there.

14. Fievel121

Fievel121 2,500+ Posts

Racism & stupidity are not confined to one race or one viewpoint. But, in the case in Philly, the cops removed them. Thats how its supposed to work.

15. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

Classic republican strategy. Your party is responsible for 99% of the "voter intimidation" ******** that goes on in this country and you have the nerve to post this. I will watch these election returns with glee tonight and especially find joy in the misery every conservative, compassionate Christian like you will experience!! [​IMG]

16. Smurfette

Smurfette 500+ Posts

Seriously? Just someone STANDING at the door would detour voters???? (OK, so the guy w/ the stick is a butover the top...)

Hello, People!! THEY CAN'T SEE YOUR BALLOT!!! [​IMG]

17. ScoPro

ScoPro 1,000+ Posts

18. Nordberg

Nordberg 1,000+ Posts

19. washparkhorn

washparkhorn 2,500+ Posts

20. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

The right sequence of events happened. The police action was correct.

"Chicago thug politics?" How about amateur operative distortion politics? There is no connection to either Obama or Chicago in this local story. But you've done your part, oh brave partisan soldier.

21. BrothaHorn

BrothaHorn 1,000+ Posts

Well look on the bright side, at least we're making progress. Now the black panthers are doing what the kkk used to do.

I'm sure Robert Byrd never thought he would live to see this day. [​IMG]

22. ruidosomike

ruidosomike 100+ Posts

Libs: voter intimidation means having a requirement that you actually are alive and are a citizen of the US

23. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It is amusing to see obamites scoff at black panthers holding nightsticks and shouting to white votes> saying it is no big deal, just a couple of men with " sticks". Apparently the GOP is making a big issue of this small thing
    but it is UnAmerican of the GOP to call and say Dems vote Nov 05, with NO proof this actually happened.

24. elguapo

elguapo 250+ Posts

All voter intimidation should be severely punished IMO.

25. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

yeah - anyone "loitering" outside of a polling place should be removed by police. seriously. voter suppression and intimidation are intolerable.

ridiculous. all it takes is a little ignorance.

26. Horn-N-LA

Horn-N-LA 1,000+ Posts

Now black panther apparently tells FOX reporter they have to leave the premises and go across the street. So much for Freedom Of The Press! YAY OBAMA!!!! [​IMG]

27. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

28. HornsForever'93

HornsForever'93 1,000+ Posts

Faux news is so full of s_ _ t

29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Smurfette
    is this your idea of a couple of guys just standing at the door?

Where is your concern for less well educated who might think they are real cops or for elderly people who might think they really could be beaten?
    The Link

30. NEWDOC2002

NEWDOC2002 1,000+ Posts

Just like the religious right felt like they had the thumbs up 8 years prior to push some agendas (I can't recall a significant faction advocating violence), the left will surely feel the chest thumping of radical faction groups thinking they will get their way now that they have control of congress and the WH.

They won't condone it, but it's a question of whether Obama and Pelosi will attempt to control it. I don't think the black panthers are what hope and change are really about.