Boo hoo - Broncos crying Dallas played too hard

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Sii, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Sii

Sii 1,000+ Posts

how ghey. What a bunch of babies

its football you pansies.
    The Link

2. ngnichols

ngnichols 250+ Posts

People were jumping all over Jeff Fisher for saying similar things about what happened with the Patriots. Different teams try to achieve different things in these games. I think everyone is taking way too much stock in what has happened in 2 weeks worth of preseason games.

3. Sii

Sii 1,000+ Posts

Dallas has a new coach and two new Coordinators. do the Bronco's think they wouldnt try to play more and work on more in the preseason?

they practiced with them all week. They knew how Dallas would play defense under phillips

4. ngnichols

ngnichols 250+ Posts

5. MeaHorn

MeaHorn 500+ Posts

Once again, Cowboys are kings of preseason.

Let's compare records in January.

6. ngnichols

ngnichols 250+ Posts

7. Sii

Sii 1,000+ Posts

8. michaelpshayes

michaelpshayes 25+ Posts

if there is anything I hate worse than the Denver Broncos it's probably John Lynch he's a doooche

9. Austin180

Austin180 1,000+ Posts

Unfortunately, the article described Tim Crowder's ankle sprain as serious. Maybe torn instead of just stretched? Good luck Tim! [​IMG]

10. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Making excuses for getting your *** kicked fair and square is pathetic.

11. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

12. GoHorns4138

GoHorns4138 First Time Poster

WTF? They are complaining that a 3-4 defense with young inexperienced LBs are blitzing them? Spencer, Carpenter, and Burnett are all spending their 1st year at their current positions. They need the experience. I was a little pissed that Henry got hurt because he is my #3 RB in FF, but the hit was clean. Dallas didn't do anything dirty.

13. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

14. Capt. Insano

Capt. Insano First Time Poster

Under Dave Campo we looked like we'd win the Superbowl in the pre-season. I don't get excited about the Cowboys, until week #1.

15. BMBMD

BMBMD 100+ Posts

Broncos fans aren't buying this dribble for a minute. Read the comments at the end of the article. Example:

"You can barely call this a football team. The had the butt handed to them last night on the field. Why do these guys practice, and come out on the field and play like its their first time. Todd Sourpuss, what kind of display was that last night? And I was pulling for you to make the team. Nice Shanks!!!

The D-line could get no pressure.
    The O-line could not hold a glass of water!
    Special teams had sorry tackeling, and didnt get down the field very fast.

Shanny, its going to take much more than 2 more games to get this unit playing well. It could be a long, long season......

16. LightTheTower

LightTheTower 100+ Posts

[​IMG]

Bronco fan should be embarassed. When do the Nuggets open camp?

17. hobbs4heisman

hobbs4heisman 100+ Posts

18. BillyW

BillyW 500+ Posts

The no blitz field is over there

19. ngnichols

ngnichols 250+ Posts

20. LocoGringos

LocoGringos 250+ Posts

I thought there was a code of ethics that said your oline doesn't block at guys' knees, but what the hell.

That aside, Lynch has been around long enough to notice that the no-blitz rule disappeared at least ten years ago. With free agency, you have to prep the new guys for the new scheme.

BTW, 2nd quarter last night, Barber takes a draw and bounces it outside right for five or six yards. Why not run the draw up the middle? Hmmm, Denver had blitzed two LBs straight up the center. But y'know, I guess Lynch missed that, even though he was on the field at the tmie.

21. Hagy

Hagy 250+ Posts

The Cowboys were good a long time ago. True.

Are they above .500 in the past decade? I don't think so.

The guys currently on the Cowboy roster were little kids when the Cowboys were last any good. Am I wrong?

22. unless it's the nba all star game or the pro bowl, it's just stupid to complain about the effort of another team. if i'm a preseason player and not a shoe in starter, i'm all out in any preseason game. c'mon.

23. Hagy

Hagy 250+ Posts

24. LocoGringos

LocoGringos 250+ Posts

25. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

26. LocoGringos

LocoGringos 250+ Posts

27. Sooner2007

Sooner2007 25+ Posts

At least I can agree with you on the Cowboys game! GO COWBOYS!!! UT not so much.........I won't say Boomer Sooner that wouldn't be right!! I just won't say Boomer Sooner!! I mean it!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

28. 3_yard-out

3_yard-out 100+ Posts

Dallas is going to blitz in this preseason and the team that blitzes is probably going to win. How that surprised any of the Broncos is a little puzzling.

29. HornsN04

HornsN04 500+ Posts

Dear Denver Broncos,

[​IMG]

Sincerely,
    HornsN04

30. Sooner2007

Sooner2007 25+ Posts