Bowden DONE at FSU

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Wild Bill, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Wild Bill

Wild Bill 1,000+ Posts

Will retire tomorrow. I wonder who they will try to bring in? At one time Mack was their dream replacement coach. Now, I have no clue who they want. Link

Note to self: read the article. Jimbo Fisher will be the new HC by previously agreed contract. Sorry about that. That's what happens when you're in a hurry. Yo no estababa prestando attention!

2. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Jimbo Fisher.

3. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

He had a great run. His time was done in the Fiesta Bowl a couple of seasons ago though. Glad to see Joe Pa going out the winningest coach of all-time.

4. Dusty

Dusty 250+ Posts

The Bowden boys (Terry, Tommy & Jeff) should get together with Dad and coach up UVA.

In his first year back on the sidelines, Terry coached North Alabama all the way up to #1 in DII until a regular season ending loss to West Alabama. In the DII playoffs, North Alabama had 1st round bye and a 2nd round win over Arkansas Tech, but lost 21-24 in the Quarterfinal round to Carson Newman, a squad the North Alabama beat 31-14 in the second game of season.

5. hookem2003

hookem2003 500+ Posts

Well congrats on one of the all-time great careers. It was time for him to go, but that doesn't diminish what he accomplished.