C. Joseph

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by Tommy_Grand, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Tommy_Grand

Tommy_Grand 500+ Posts

Due to Tony Parker's injury, CJ is getting solid minutes & playing damn good basketball. If he keeps it up, he should earn a place on the playoff roster as the team's #2 PG.

I wish he'd played one more year in college, but I think the future is bright. Hook em!

2. longhorn_melissa

longhorn_melissa 250+ Posts

The boyfriend and I went to the Bulls game last night in San Antonio. It was cool to see cory get that much playing time. [​IMG]

3. HornsForever'93

HornsForever'93 1,000+ Posts

Proper coaching does have ability to cause rapid improvement

4. blonthang

blonthang 2,500+ Posts

If the comparison is between the time with the Spurs and the time in Austin, having an 18-year old for one year, who has other time demands like being a student,

compared to having a 20-year old (with 2-3 years more of training and coaching under his belt and has had 2-3 years of physical growth and development), who has nothing to do but learn and be coached and has the much stronger incentive to get with it as an employee, .... well, apples and oranges IMHO.

5. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I think Pop would have been a great head coach at the major college level, had he chosen that direction for his career. One of the best teaching coaches at any level. He can be a hard ***, but he always seems to get the most out of his players and they love to play for him.