CA DA program trained illegal immigrants for jobs

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by zzzz, Jun 21, 2009.

1. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

There will be some who think giving the criminal illegals job training is the right thing to do. They only broke the law getting into our country just to work ya know, well work, rob steal and murder.

This "It is not the duty of local law enforcement, she said, to enforce federal immigration laws." drives me nuts.

3. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

This is what the people of San Fran deserve. They allow their politicians to declare their city a sanctuary. California is going bankrupt because of the illegal aliens and social programs. they need not worry, we will bail them out and continue to elect their politicians.

4. ScoPro

ScoPro 1,000+ Posts

"But he's a good boy".

5. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

6. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

Westboro Baptist called. You're membership has been approved.

hey, i know it sucks that there are consequences for actions but people die everyday in this country from crimes committed by illegals. i'm just saying we get the government we deserve and if bad things happen because of our poor foresight, well then that's too bad.

7. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

i wonder why we cant get the democrats in california to protest the breaking of our immigration laws by our government with the same vigor as they protested the treatment of prisoners of war at gitmo who were treated fairly nicely according to the Uhgers that landed in Bermuda.