Cedric Benson

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by ferrariparty, Oct 11, 2009.

1. ferrariparty

ferrariparty 250+ Posts

100 yards vs Baltimore today. The first person to do that vs the Ravens in a long while. [​IMG]

2. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

3. diverdown

diverdown 100+ Posts

So happy he has found a home where he can grow and play the way we all knew he could. Great job Ced! [​IMG]

4. i remember when they were both in college i predicted on a thread that Ced would be a better pro than Adrian Peterson. I thought a guy that was good for 4 every time, with his vision, burst and cut back ability, that he was just more valuable in the NFL than the homerun threat that was Peterson.
    I was wrong, of course, but I am glad to see now that Cedric is playing the way I always thought he would and that he is an upper echelon NFL back.

5. Napoleon

Napoleon 2,500+ Posts

In reply to:

6. Victorious1

Victorious1 250+ Posts

First RB to gain over 100 yds rushing in 40 games against the Baltimore D.

7. bevo barry

bevo barry 500+ Posts

Can't wait for the Bengals vs the Bears. I hope El Ced pounds it for 150+ against them.

Never, ever cared for Cincy until I watched HBO's "Hard Knocks" this year. That plus Ced and Quan being on the team has made me a fan.

8. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Actually, 120 yards. He was nails all day long--kept running very hard on every down; caught a couple of passes; blocked well when he had to. Made all Horns everywhere proud.

9. bigbend1812

bigbend1812 500+ Posts

10. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Good for Ced, having an all pro season to date.

11. Wild Bill

Wild Bill 1,000+ Posts

12. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

The Link

Looks good at the top of that list. [​IMG]

13. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

I'm happy for Ced and there seems to be a bit of resurgence in Cincy. Ochocinco stopped pouting and is actually having a banner year. I am starting to follow this team with Ced and Quan. I hope they each have an excellent year. [​IMG]

14. Burnt Orange Bevo

Burnt Orange Bevo 1,000+ Posts

15. Tama_Horn

Tama_Horn 250+ Posts

16. South Austin

South Austin 2,500+ Posts

He's showing better speed and quickness than he did in Chicago. I never thought that moving to Cincinnati would help a player's career.

17. addicted to Horn

addicted to Horn 1,000+ Posts

Ced is certainly motivated and healthy this season. [​IMG]

18. geezerhorn

geezerhorn 1,000+ Posts

Maybe not so much at Cincy as away from Chicago.

Imagine the boost Vince could get by similar appreciation for his efforts.

19. horn section

horn section 100+ Posts

I think ced is doing what he is supposed to do. Getting the 4-6 hard yards and every once in a while break for 20-30. [​IMG]

The d-bag that is skip bayless of course today said that cincy is doing well because Palmer is back to top 5 qb and that Ced is not a top rb in the league. 120 yds on the ravens!!! enough said