Charlottesville and Hypocrisy of the Left and the Media

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

Saturday a group of white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and KKK members marched in protest of the removal of civil war monuments. As the event was approved beforehand, counter protesters from antifa (anti-fascists) and Black Lives Matter showed up. Predictably there were clashes, at least one fatality and several injuries. Sunday the media, liberals, democrat officials, and of course the anti-Trump Republicans (Lindsay Graham, etc.) immediately used the incident to attack Trump and also condemn right-wing extremism.

Ironically, these same groups have been promoting right-wing extremism, and right wing nationalism for several years now.

Below is pictured a natioalist neo-nazi march in Kiev that took place in January of this year. These are good guys that deserve US support and lethal weapons so that they can democratize Ukraine.

[​IMG]

And here are the evil racist Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville the night of August 11th who deserve to be attacked for exercising their right of free speech, offensive as it is.

[​IMG]

Similarly, the ultra-conservative jihadists (moderate rebels) who beheaded Christians and committed all sorts of atrocities were the recipients of TOW missiles and cheer leaded by the same media, democrats, liberals, and neocon Rupublicans.

In fairness to the civilian liberal population, the vast majority have no idea that the US supports right-wing nationalists and extremists internationally because the press lies or fails to cover reality and politicians flat out lie and distort the truth.

2. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Pretty amazing responses from the governor on lack of adequate police action.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-protests-white-nationalists.html

3. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

Looking beneath the facade.

4. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I thought Trump's statement was spot on. He condemned the hatred from "many sides", which included the white supremacists AND the antifas and BLM. Of course, the Left controlled media doesn't want their own gangsters lumped in with the white supremacists, although they are one and the same.

• Like Like x 3
  5. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

Again, as usual white folks just wanting to dismiss the obvious. And last time I checked BLM is not a racist organization. Why can't some of you white people understand that. Any time someone stands up for oppressed people some white people want to flip and spin it like they always do. The incompetent president statement was wrong as usual.

6. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

There's no hypocrisy! The bottom line is that Racism was the root cause of what occurred. But you an many other white folks can keep blaming the "left" and the bias media.

7. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

Racism was not the cause of the conflict Saturday. It was the "tool of choice" used by deep state and political operatives to achieve the result of further polarizing people such as yourself (useful idiots).

• Like Like x 1
  8. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

Just a whole bunch of words that basically means in DENIAL!

9. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

You're wasting your time, Mus. He has no capacity for constructive thought and is here to bait. Let the troll burn himself out and disappear again. :smile1:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

11. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

A troll that speaks nothing but facts. But a lot of you white folks can continue to dismiss,deny,deflect, and pretend that Racism doesn't exist. But just know that eventually you and racists America will have to deal with that reality.

12. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

No one is denying that white racism is non existent. It's you who deny that reverse racism does not exist. There are black only establishments that refuse white membership (not that there are hordes of whites clamoring to join). We see this on college campuses for example. Is this not an abuse of power? In your mind I suppose this practice is justice and not racism. But then you are functioning at a questionable level of intellect.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

That's a Putin talking point that is murky in its accuracy at best.

14. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

The march is done on an annual basis. That is a fact.

15. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

YES THEY ARE!!!! 100% racist just like the KKK and other extremist groups. This is what we are dealing with right here. SMH!

Again this is the problem. Not in a million years would I say "Again, this is the black folks just wanting to dismiss the obvious." The only think I see obvious is your racist remark.

• Like Like x 3
  16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Do you see many black people in the KKK? I've seen plenty of whites supporting BLM. They may not be a majority but they're there. I don't agree with how they do things but I can at least understand why. And, if you can't at least see why BLM might start up then you need to pay better attention. It's a little bit of a false equivalency.

The argument that "many sides" were part of the problem could have been valid were it not for the vehicular homicide.

17. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Better check again newbie.

18. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

Look around you man, Everything is catered to White folks in America. That's why black people feel the need to form their own fraternities and sororities etc. And there are plenty of white folks that are apart of black fraternities and sororities on college campuses, just like there are plenty of white folks that go to historically black colleges. Because most of the historically black colleges are cheaper to get into than the predominantly white colleges all across America.

Meanwhile, I know many on here remember the Ou fraternity that had their own song about how there would never be a N word in their fraternity. That goes on at every public white institution in the country. It's like saying well why do black people need their own tv channel. Because white folks have ABC, Fox, NBC, The country music channel etc. If you notice most shows and programs on those channels are catered to white people.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  19. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

Thank you!

20. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

Hum
    Uh......there are many white allies that support and who are envoled with BLM or organization that are similar. The courageous young lady that got killed by the racist white supremacist was one of those people. So again, you need to do your research.

21. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

I like going to the mail box and seeing my white people's check arrive. Too bad black people don't get free money like the privileged white people such as myself.

• Like Like x 2
  22. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Can you elaborate as to how a nationalist neo nazi group being the good guys? Is that identification by you? By Obama? Who?

23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Same with my original American check...

24. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

No, it's like having to worry about getting pulled over by the cops because you're black. Then worrying about getting murdered for reaching for your drivers license and the officer gets away with it because he supposedly "feared for his life". Also, there are more white people who get assistance from the government than black people. And white people in general get more free money. Open your eyes and look around.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  25. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Please define "free money."

26. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

So what do you propose? Should I sell all my possessions and donate the money to the NAACP?

27. rattfatt

rattfatt 500+ Posts

Nope, its simple. When the police or a paid servant murders an unarmed black or white person and gets away with it call them out on it. Don't dismiss or deflect by saying the unarmed person should have complied or they deserved to get murderd because they were selling loose cigarettes or carrying a toy gun. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

28. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

How can one convince anyone right of left/center that this is true?

30. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

That does not make your point. Dude, the black lives movement is based on a lie. Five black witnesses story collaborated with the Officers story. An autopsy matched the Officers story. Forensics matched the Officers story. The DOJ who sent his people there to find wrong doing found a nothing burger. But everything about that organization is about hating white people.

Every race has people hating other people because of their color. You know what, it's their right to be stupid. You can't make someone be caring or put a love in their heart. So giving them attention by going to one of their rally's and start stuff and trying to prevent them from having their free speech does nothing but cause more hate between the two sides. They do have the right to protest a protest but tell me where that has ever worked out?

Then does that make your point invalid when at a black lives matter rally had a black guy shoot 5 police officers in Dallas? You guys keep stepping into the double standard bull crap without even thinking about what you are saying.

Do you really think with a population of well of 300 million people in the US that there won't be innocent victims when the police deal with criminals everyday that there won't be accidents? Do you believe officers wake of one morning and say "today I'm going to go out and kill a young black man?" If you believe that then it would be hard from this point on to take anything you say seriously. Your problem is that you and others cry racism so often that when you might have a valid point that you get the eye roll. I'm all for everyone getting treated fairly, but you hurt your cause when you crying racism all the time.

• Like Like x 2