Cockroaches from Waco?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Branyon, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Branyon

Branyon 500+ Posts

Any Horn fans worried about a demoralizing loss, injuries to key players and a dismissive view of the Bears combining for a staggering upset this weekend? Not being pessimistic, but we've seen some pretty good Texas teams drop games to teams the Horns should have spanked. The past four games have been a real ringer and the players could be worn out mentally and physically.

I haven't read much about Baylor's D-line, but it can't be as good as Tech's - the Raiders kicked our O-line's butts the first half last night. I hope McWhorter has a white hot poker ready next Saturday.

We need to get up early on the Bears in order to give the starters some rest for Kansas who, despite dropping a couple of games, will be ready for Texas....just like every other team the Longhorns play.

2. Pitter09

Pitter09 250+ Posts

There's a great new burger joint on Burnet and 183 called "Mooyah". I highly recommend it.

3. SWHorn

SWHorn 500+ Posts

We will not lose any of our next 3 games. And it won't be close.

4. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

5. Sac

Sac 25+ Posts

The thing I liked best about this post was the fact it's about the only thing I have found on the board looking toward Baylor and not back at Tech.

6. centexorange

centexorange 1,000+ Posts

I know there pass defense ranks about 85th

7. LSBR

LSBR 25+ Posts

Went to the Baylor-Missouri game on Saturday.

If Texas shows up for work, it should be a 3-touchdown win. Baylor just doesn't have the horses yet.

The Bears are very capable of moving the ball. If he doesn't get hurt, Robert Griffin can be a star, and he has a couple weapons. They shouldn't be able to stop Horns' offense, though. And yes, I thought Texas Tech could.