Comey and Mueller

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

There has not been one single national security damaging aspect to any of the declassification, as I don't consider damage to the image of the FBI a national security issue.

Now compare that to the lack of any squawking from the FBI or CIA directors, when one of their own employees calls up the NY Slimes or Bezos Bulletin and leaks whatever they want to.

Reason - almost always, those leaks are designed to make their agency look good, while damaging their political opponents. Any actual damage to national security is a price they are more than willing to pay.

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

JF
    Do you think there will ever be Real repercussions?

3. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Not me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Wow. Using the CIA for domestic spying.
    On your political opposition
    If true, people should hang for this

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Somebody, someday will offer up some

6. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

But can Trump somehow release them

8. horninchicago

Article indicates he is waiting for Barr and Durham like everyone else. Odd since he is deemed to be a fascist dictator.

9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

No, because it's an unfinished report. Durham was recently handed over 1,000 pages of documents to sort through by Ratcliffe so it will be awhile.

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It is some delicate timing. If Biden wins, he will effectively end all of this Day One.
    When he gets around to announcing it wont matter, because it will be DOA as soon as he is sworn in
    And there will be no impeachment for interfering with the DOJ or the administration of justice either
    That means Durham will have, at most, 3 months to get some indictments out. Formal indictments will be trickier for Biden (or whomever is actually controlling the Presidency at that point)(Soros? Hillary? Harris? who knows)) to interfere with. Not saying they wont do it, because they probably will. I am just saying it will be much harder to accomplish.
    And Wray will keeping playing hide the salami until then. It looks to be quite the battle to the bitter end between Wray on one side, and Trump/Ratcliffe on the other just to get everything relevant out into the public domain

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  11. horninchicago

I guess I am naive. I would think people in the fence on who to vote for would go Trump if this was all out prior to the election.

I am just resigned that no matter what evidence or what the "report" says, none of them will face any indictments or anything.

The article I posted, did you notice that it says the Durham report will not be out, according to a report. That's how all this works. It takes a report to report on another report that may or may not ever be released as a report.

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

What happened here should have never have happened in the US and should never happen again. To ensure that it does not, someone(s) needs to hang for it

• Like Like x 1
  13. horninchicago

I don't disagree, it's just that The Swamp isn't going to dredge itself, no matter how respected Barr and Durham may be. They all go to the same cocktail parties most likely. They still want to be invited, I'm guessing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

You may be correct, which makes me wonder if someone else might try.
    Not encouraging it, just simply foreseeing it as a possible eventual event.

• Like Like x 1
  15. horninchicago

I certainly hope so and, of course, would be happy to eat crow if Barr and Durham do actually bring indictments.

16. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Yes, but years, maybe decades from now.

17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Exactly as we have been saying from the outset
    This was not a criminal investigation but a coup attempt (and a massive ***-covered event)

]

• Like Like x 2
  18. horninchicago

^^^They are all laughing at us at the DC cocktail parties.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

:shrug:

20. horninchicago

You know they are. All this evidence and they all probably hang out together and mock us minions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I continue to think someone, someday will act against them
    If this was a prop bet in Vegas, I would jump on it

22. horninchicago

I hope you're right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

But not till we (and them) are all dead.

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Hunter Biden’s laptop was seized by the FBI in Dec (during impeachment).
    It reveals info about the Bidens' shady business deals with Ukraine.
    Wray sat on it

[​IMG]

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The Ukrainians paid Hunter $50k per month for direct access to the VP and Obama's inner circle

[​IMG]

26. horninchicago

All seems to be on the up and up.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Catherine Herridge says Bruce Ohr, infamous for backchanneling the discredited Steele dossier, resigned from DOJ the day before he was going to be terminated by DOJ over his conduct noted in the IG report with regard to attempted coup.

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Georgetown U hired disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok as an adjunct prof

• poop poop x 2