Coronavirus

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Garm
    that guy is a piss ant POS. He is lucky the father only photo'd him. Afraid for life? Please

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Yet that tool is out and about in society. He can stay home and be afraid there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Germany has instituted a really bizarre policy, They have voluntary euthanasia on demand,
    But from now on a person wanting to be euthanized must first get vaccinated and wait for the requisite number of weeks to make sure the vaccine has taken effect,
    Presumably the person aiding the euthanasia candidate has been vaccinated so ???

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
  4. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

By my reckoning if your already on the booster Bubba you’re thinking less than 6 months coverage per jab, correct?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

The Botswana Covid Task Force announced the 4 who tested positive for the new strain Omicron were fully vaccinated.
    Big Pharma and Fauci must be slobbering at the billions to be made on the next booster

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Hot Hot x 1
  6. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

No. I got my first shot more than 11 months ago. My kid plays basketball. I’m about to spend a bunch of nights in basketball gyms and wanted as much immunity as I could get.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Has anyone with the new variant gotten really ill or died? Seems like very few minor symptoms. NY governor already shutting down elective surgeries. Expect the idiocy to continue.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Libs are fubar

10. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Sorry bubba, when you said booster i thought you meant the third shot, aka ‘booster’.

11. horninchicago

Poor Bubba. What's worse? Getting rona or not winning the Big 12 for the first time in 28 years?

We Texas fans are used to that.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  12. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I already had Rona.

13. horninchicago

I know. So, now you can tell us which is worse.

14. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

In all honesty, about 1 out of every 3 or so males from the Pac NW I've come across are just like 90 mask guy

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. utahorn

utahorn 500+ Posts

Are you leaving Hornfans? Just asking. :smile1:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. utahorn

utahorn 500+ Posts

Fine. I thought it was funny. Nothing personal against OUBubba. I've gotten Likes, Agrees, Winners, Funnies, etc. I am missing Disagree. Could I get a Disagree so I can hit for the Cycle? Anyone?

• Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • WTF? x 1
    • Hot x 1
    • poop x 1
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  17. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

uta
    It was funny
    I bet bubba laughed too

18. horninchicago

Yeah, Deez is probably drunk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

The Wuhan is the correct name.

20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

[brokeback mountain]I just can’t quit you…[/brokeback mountain]

• Funny Funny x 4
  21. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I’m your huckleberry.

22. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I didn’t have it too bad. A few days of being tired. I took prednisone and z-pack.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Duck Dodgers

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  24. Duck Dodgers

So I guess Depends has even further diminished the US in the eyes of world, from his Africa ban? Or it is different when the occupant of the Oval Office is both a Democrat, and also shits himself?

25. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Who here is aware Australia is forcing people with COVID and those identified as "contacts" into concentration camps? Here is but one example of the rank evil the Australia government is guilty of. All in order to "take care of" and in the name of "health care".

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  26. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Here is the current situation in Germany, which has had some of the most stringent NPI policies in Europe.

27. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Protests like this are happening daily all over Europe. Austria just announced a lockdown of both unvaccinated, then unvaccinated. These people don't even care that much about freedom as a political idea, they just want to live normal human lives at this point.

28. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Denmark has been heralded as an example of how to limit COVID. Their numbers have been very low so far and used to shame Sweden. But still their government won't let them live normal lives. They haven't "behaved well enough" according to their rulers. So now even this compliant Scandinavian nation has had enough.

29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I've noticed that when this sort of thing happens (in Europe or in blue states in the US), the spike is framed differently. If Florida has a spike, the framing is that because Ron Desantis is a science-denier who doesn't care if people live or die, there's a spike in cases. The cause of the spike is presumed without evidence and written into the narrative. If Germany or a blue state run by leaders the media likes has a spike, the framing is that the country or state is being "hit hard" with a spike. Causation for the spike is simply ignored.

• Agree Agree x 2
  30. horninchicago

Just now noticed that, huh?

Lol

• Funny Funny x 1