Coronavirus

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, Jan 28, 2020.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

3. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Well, of course, the libs will say, because what they have forced on everyone saved them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 4
    • WTF? WTF? x 3
  5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And remember, they wanted to do **** like this in the US.

6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
  7. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Reminds me of an old Mad Magazine "Real Life Catch 22s" thing they did. Guy standing in front of the cigar chomping hiring manager: "You can't get a job here if you aren't in the union, and you can't be in the union if you're unemployed."

8. Facing Addiction

'Every American should be outraged': This US watchdog revealed $5.4 billion in potentially fraudulent COVID-19 loans — obtained using over 69K sketchy Social Security numbers (msn.com)

In a review of more than 33 million PPP and EIDL applications, the committee uncovered 221,427 potentially invalid SSNs.

Of those, 69,323 sketchy SSNs made it through the system and were used in connection with 99,180 successful loan applications, amounting to $5.4 billion that was doled out between April 2020 and October 2022.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

10. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Conspiracy theorists for the win once again.

11. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Should be no new news. There was no rain on an open bird market origin of the virus. That lab is a bioweapons lab and person 1 was an employee of that lab. The only question is was it on purpose or an accident that the CCP decided to let run. Either way, they used its spread to gauge how fast the virus would spread. Very important when you are calculating a for real at-war bioweapons release.

12. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Calculating more than that, calculating world particularity US, response and results of responses as well.

13. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

They called you an evil selfish bastard if you didn't agree with them on demanding this stuff in the US.

And called you an evil racist bastard if you were open the idea that this was one of the possibilities.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, I consider myself a "never believe anything the government says" guy. With my own ears and eyes I heard and saw reports of this leaking from a lab. Govt officials immediately start denying that and denied it for over a year. Therefore, I believed the whole time it was a leak.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I’m no climate change denier, but given the amount of lies and deceit from governments around the world, I don’t believe them any more.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Orange Man forced us to censor and lie. Can't imagine why media trust is so low.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  17. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Facing Addiction

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

First, no shame in posting while drinking. During the presidential debates, I basically slammed booze all night and kept posting here.

Second, this is actually pretty revealing. These guys are all admitting that they're nothing more than partisan actors with no concern with the truth. We already knew that to be true, but they're showing it to others now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

They are showing it to others, true.
    Let us hope enough are paying attention.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

• Funny Funny x 4
  22. Facing Addiction

Read the whole thing.....

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  23. Facing Addiction

24. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Thanks for sharing that FA. Sickening what is happening. Btw there’s a link in there showing my doc and his similar battle with hydroxychloro. Great guy also fighting the good fight.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

@Facing Addiction , just to illustrate my point about drinking while posting, I've had two German beers (so 1 full liter), and I'm working on a glass of Singleton's scotch. I wouldn't say I'm drunk, but I'm definitely feeling beautiful. I would be reluctant to drive a car. And yet here I am.

Compress_20230302_230938_8195.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  26. Facing Addiction

I've got our small study group here at the house tonight. Watching and discussing The Chosen Season 3 Episode 1. So, no booze tonight.......

27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Well, I'm sorry to hear that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Mr D
    For the Most part we like your opinons even when you are "Brit relaxed"
    We reserve the right to Texas Object.

• Like Like x 1
  29. Facing Addiction

I understand...

But I'm not. We're really a close group. All retired. Most of us are neighbors. All sit together in church. Took a couple to Hawaii with us last year and we're headed to Fiji to go diving with a couple in May. We all will drink; we've got nothing against it. Heck, even our Bapt-ish pastor makes his own wine. We just don't drink during small group.

Having a brother that died of alcoholism. And a son who was a recovering heroin addict. I can pass on the vino for a night........

• Like Like x 2
  30. Facing Addiction

When was the last time you saw the senate pass anything (of substance) unanimously?????

• Like Like x 4
    • WTF? WTF? x 1