Coronavirus

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, Jan 28, 2020.

1. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

More than 18,000 dead to be accurate.

2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Deez I tried to warn you. :beertoast:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

No mention of CDC not being ready? No mention of China duplicity? No mention of Congress not funding surplus PPE? 100% confirmation bias.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Kennedy had nothing left from the sideburns back. The tumbler that hit him from behind exploded and sucked everything out of the back of Kennedy's head. It was an incredible shot. Luck or talent? You decide.

As for Jim, I used to tease him that they made him learn to cut on cats & dogs before they turned him loose on human beings.

His response, "Son, one of these days that bird is going to bring you in here, and this is the last face you'll see and those will be the last words you hear before you are out"

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I'd never heard of your friend, so I looked him up on Wikipedia. Reportedly he said of Kennedy; "there's not much I can do for a dead man".

6. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Jim said he walked in, saw Kennedy and asked if anyone else was hurt. When told Governor John was across the hall, the secret service blocked the door, and that quote was his reply.

7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I know. I was just making a joke about Aggies.

8. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I've bought plenty.

9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

According to the info we had at the time that's what we thought. Why don't you add something to the conversation than silly "GOTCHA!" nonsense?

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I did not now that the dude who is head of WHO was finance minister of Ethiopia
    Ethiopia has borrowed billions from China, reportedly including more than $13 billion during Tedros’ tenure as foreign minister between 2012 and 2016.
    Imagine this
    China is also Ethopia's largest trading partner

11. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

So the day after the WHO declares Coronavirus a worldwide pandemic emergency, Trump is the first of the G-20 to ban non citizen travelers from China. That video is WEAK.

On second thought, you’re insight and reasoning has convinced me that this is Trump’s fault. Good work. You’re not wasting your time with incessant, vacuous b.s. after all.

12. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

He puts out these tweets as if the dumbass opinions of lib pundits/politicians actually matter.

• Like Like x 1
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Dumb liberals think a president can stop the virus from killing people. The strategy is to flatten the curve, not eliminate it. 60% will be infected regardless of government action a year from now. 25% of NYC is likely infected by now. Government can only slow it down, not eliminate it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

He was a legend here in the Houston area. He had a spot in the local television news to discuss health.

• Like Like x 1
  15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

What does it matter anyway? You can’t stop a virus, only slow it down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Flu season is over. I wish I could see what it was last year without social isolation.
    3EC1D640-8417-4C6A-818B-5AA7D8C9CBE5.jpeg

17. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

18. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Good work Lobot. Christians are cancer. Bravo. Every time we think you can sink lower, you give us a hold my beer moment.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

Que? I don’t see Christian anywhere. Just evangelical. Triggered.

20. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Yea That gotcha is HUGE.:rolleyes1:

22. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

LongestHorn and the tweeters he follows show that they don't understand what an eveangelical is. Copeland, Hinn, Osteen, Dollar, Jakes, and Meyer aren't Evangelicals. They are charismatics, word of faith preachers. Robertson is at the fringe. Warren and Graham are Evangelicals. That's it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

24. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

And that's why he went on ignore last week. Not one bit of the utter **** he posts here has any merit whatsoever.

• Funny Funny x 1
  25. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I'm still trying to see where he says antibiotics effects viruses. Never mentions it. Even if he did, so what? You and that bozo you quoted the other day didn't understand the concept of net jobs.

26. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

The "so what?" is the problem. So it's unreasonable to think that he's NOT talking about Covid-19, and instead just pontificating about how germs have gotten too smart for antibiotics, therefore, it doesn't matter? It's not like they're asking him about basketball picks or the weather (although he's lied about that too with Sharpie-gate). It's something he should have the intel (or at least people giving him the intel) and the gravitas to respond to.

• Like Like x 1
  27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Again, purposeful misinterpretation because TDS.

28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

You are mind reading. Don’t do it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Proof above that you are mind reading. Maybe consider other alternatives? It’s unreasonable to not consider other alternatives. You have a brain. Please use it.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

TDS is a terrible disease.