Dallas or OKC?

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by hornpharmd, May 12, 2011.

1. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

2. buckhorn

buckhorn 1,000+ Posts

One team wore the pants to the Number Six Dance and the other ordered a whole shitload rape kits.

The Number Six Dancers would be a good name for cow punk band. The Rape Kits would be a good name for a punk bank. So would The Rape Kids.

I digress.

3. BigVegasHorn26

BigVegasHorn26 250+ Posts

Some of Carlisle's lineups confuse the **** out of me.

4. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

"Gag, gag, choke, choke ..." KD better bulk up so he can block out better under the basket. He sure gets his boney *** pushed around a lot under the boards. lol

Congrats to the Mavs. They took advantage of the Thunder's tight collars.

5. dangdirtysooner

dangdirtysooner 250+ Posts

6. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

Durant is just fine. He's basically where Dirk was 10 years ago. He will bulk up - hopefully. And he will mature. Playing along side Westbrook is not a good thing. When Dirk hit the 3 KD slammed the ball to the court. If there hadn't been a timeout, he would have surely been hit with a T.

Hook'em!!! [​IMG]

7. Bigtex112

Bigtex112 500+ Posts

Sorry, I refuse to ever, ever, ever criticize Kevin Durant. Can't do it. Not in my DNA. Go Mavs.

8. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

Durant wasn't the problem. It was a lot easier to cover KD in the last few minutes when the Mavs knew Westbrook was going to drive the ball and not pass. The Thunder need to get an experienced point guard that can show Westbrook how it's done and get Westbrook more time at shooting guard.

But damn, the Thunder are a good team. They have so much team quickness it's ridiculous.

9. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

Westbrook is still learning. He will get better. still a very young player and learning the position. You don't break up this team. If anything you add to it.

Let's hope the Mavs can take down the heat. Just can't cheer for Lebron.

10. BigVegasHorn26

BigVegasHorn26 250+ Posts

Westbrook is not a PG. He is a score first, think second type of player. They should run him at the 2 spot and let Harden, who is a much better distributor, start and run the point. When Harden, Westbrook, and Durant are on the floor together, OKC is pretty tough to stop.