Darrell Scott- Are we the leader now?

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by SchertzHorn, Jan 2, 2008.

1. LocoGringos

LocoGringos 250+ Posts

2. Handler XIII

Handler XIII 1,000+ Posts

I got $20 that he's gonna announce it in a hottub.

3. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

Less than 4 days and counting.... It can't get here fast enough.

[​IMG]

4. and it's ALWAYS a pretty sight when sCUm implodes.

Nebraska=Good
    Colorado=Evil

Period.

5. Bevo5

Bevo5 1,000+ Posts

I thought Mack should've kept piling it on in that game...for a few reasons.

One, it's a big game going into the biggest game of the year. Let's build some momentum by putting 200points on a ****** team.

Two, payback. Those ******** took a MNC from us...they must pay.

Three, Darrell Scott is now looking at that game and thinking "70pts' isn't really that much....Now, if it was 107, he would have to be impressed.

6. Nolalonghorn16

Nolalonghorn16 250+ Posts

It looks like it's all over, Tom Lemming predicts Scott to CU...that's probably a good thing for us, right?
    The Link

7. jcz

jcz 100+ Posts

8. UnBiased Horn

UnBiased Horn 250+ Posts

^^^ he must be thinking that we would have beat Miami that year in the Rose Bowl, which is not likely.

9. Vote For Pedro

Vote For Pedro 500+ Posts

10. Handler XIII

Crabtree and Simmons changed their prediction from CU to Texas.
    The Link

11. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I think we would have been thumped by Miami that year, sorry.

12. Bevo5

Bevo5 1,000+ Posts

Nope...we would've won. You see, in my fantasy world where we beat CU we also go on to beat Miami. THus, they cost us a championship.

13. SWHorn

SWHorn 500+ Posts

We would have been mudholed by Miami that year, just like anyone else. But, CU did cost us a chance to play in the title game.

14. Texas Wahoo

Texas Wahoo 1,000+ Posts

15. Zeke73

Zeke73 25+ Posts

I saw this on an ESPN Football Recruiting chat by Billy Tucker from Scout's Inc. so take it for what it's worth.

Mike D (Austin, Tx): First you got the Longhorns way too low in your rankings, but like the fact you guys were the first ones to give DJ Grant love. My question is do we get Scott?

SportsNation Billy Tucker: (1:22 PM ET ) Texas has a top-10 class as usual w/ great in-state pickups. Getting Scott would slide them up and yes I think Jaamal Charles entering the draft gets you our No. 2 RB.

16. Vote For Pedro

Vote For Pedro 500+ Posts

17. starchild

starchild 500+ Posts

since most of the 'experts' seem to think scott is headed to austin, why does lemming think otherwise? is he trying to create some suspense where there is none? is he just being 'tom the tool,' or do you think he has some inside scoop? i didn't think we would get scott, but it seems to look promising now. i hope he ends up wearing orange.

18. Handler XIII

I think the experts are all prety much 50-50. Probably to try to sell subscriptions.

19. MinnesotaHorn

MinnesotaHorn 25+ Posts

20. jkavvy

jkavvy 25+ Posts

Denver's Fox 31 has a source close to the Colorado program that says that it is 'unlikely' that Scott will be a Buff.

Fox 31 Webpage

21. coolhorn

coolhorn 2,500+ Posts

Are we the leader? Nope.

22. jinx

jinx 25+ Posts

how did this post slip so low? and where the hell is thunderclap or whatever his name is????

23. Black Ninja

Black Ninja 500+ Posts

It would seem that bolt 1963 took his ball and went home. [​IMG]

24. RichUT

RichUT 250+ Posts

25. Black Ninja

Black Ninja 500+ Posts

26. RunRickyRun34

RunRickyRun34 250+ Posts

Bolt said it would not be just about family if it was CU. If in fact it is CU, it sounds like that is exactly what the primary reasoning would be.

PS: 70-3

27. Black Ninja

Black Ninja 500+ Posts

Come on Bolt set the record straight, get off the slopes and tell us what's up.

28. TJ=NPOY

TJ=NPOY 100+ Posts

I think nobody knows what the kid will do, that includes any recruiting site, so getting up in arms about minute by minute updates is dumb. I also think he prefers us, otherwise he would have committed to hawkins without giving mack the time of day the last month. The question is does his preference trump spending 4 years with his uncle?

29. ut2010

ut2010 25+ Posts

Looks like hes headed to Boulder. Once again spurned by an OOS recruit.

30. Black Ninja

Black Ninja 500+ Posts