Deer Antlers = PEDs

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Dude, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Dude

Dude 1,000+ Posts

Antler-roids

Crazy new way to get an advantage. Like how the player quoted is Bengals safety Roy Williams.

2. TEASIP84

TEASIP84 500+ Posts

F'n weird. Where do people even get these wacky ideas? Just one day decide, hey, I'm gonna ingest the velvet off deer antlers to see if it does anything? Lmfao

3. jmrob93

jmrob93 Guest

Actually it was a huge market a few years back for it in Asian herbal medicine--I never knew what it was used for.

A guy I knew bought something like 250 fallow bucks that had been dehorned in velvet-- on the cheap right after the market collapsed in 2000? He turned around and made over 1,500 profit per deer the next year on his exotic ranch.

4. NickDanger

NickDanger 2,500+ Posts

Rhinos were pretty much extincted by dudes who thought the size of their wieners was more more important that the capacity of their hearts. Crazy juxtaposition in some minds.

5. smwhorn

smwhorn Guest

NickDanger ! ! ! What are you doing ?!?!?!?! You can't say weiner on Hornfans. You'll get banned, dude.

6. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

In reply to:

7. RW4

RW4 100+ Posts

Great...just great. All we need is more hunting pressure on deer. I saw too few already this past season...now they'll start poaching in the spring to make steroids out of antlers! [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

dang, that would explain the Rangers sudden success in 2010