Dems to Boycott Wal-Mart

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by dheiman, Apr 4, 2012.

1. dheiman

dheiman 1,000+ Posts

boycott Walmart

Protesting states with new laws requiring identification before voting, democratic groups are pushing to boycott companies like Coke and Wal-Mart.

[​IMG]

Fat freaking chance of the democrat base boycotting Wal-Mart. What a hollow threat.

That gives me an idea. Maybe as a sign of support I should buy a coke at a local walmart on my drive home in my big *** SUV, with my drivers license securely in my pocket.

2. ShinerTX

ShinerTX 1,000+ Posts

That would be great. I might actually go to Walmart if the Dems stayed away. As it is, I'd rather stay alive.

3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Wouldn't boycotting Walmart hurt poor people including blacks?
    Say what you will about Walmart but for now it does offer product that is the lowest in price which even a lefty would agree helps poor people including blacks stretch the money.

and if the sky falls and this is successful to the point Walmart has to lay off people won't that also affect lower income workers who get laid off inclusdng blacks?

Did the Dems think this through?

4. dheiman

dheiman 1,000+ Posts

5. Satchel

Satchel 2,500+ Posts

Not to worry. Poor and working class dominants who vote against their own interests will still shop Walmart and dirnk Coke.

6. Leftwith

Leftwith 500+ Posts

7. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

If we could get them to boycott In-N-Out, I might be able to get through the drive-thru in less than a half hour...

8. CottonEyedHorn

CottonEyedHorn 1,000+ Posts

9. ShinerTX

ShinerTX 1,000+ Posts

I drove by Walmart last night. It was packed. No boycott in sight. So I kept driving.