Do hot girls go to Hippie Hollow?

Discussion in 'Around Austin' started by Murfdogg21, May 8, 2003.

1. Murfdogg21

Murfdogg21 25+ Posts

I've always heard that all the women were old, fat, and/or ugly who went out there. True?

2. MulletHorn

MulletHorn 100+ Posts

Very true.

3. TheRoot21

TheRoot21 100+ Posts

very true, and dont forget to add nekkid

4. CleverNickname

CleverNickname 500+ Posts

in high school if a new guy joined our posse we'd hang out at the lake and on the way back say we wanted to do some "cliff diving." Not sure how we did it, but we always got them to walk down ahead of us. When they came back pale as a ghost we know they saw one of those patented 300 lb. nekkid fat guys bounding down the trail. Good times.

5. FluffyToo

FluffyToo 25+ Posts

My girlfriend and I used to go to Hippie Hollow all the time during the early 70s.

Now its just skinny gay guys and fat lesbian women. But other than that its a great place.

Hook em

6. orngbld

orngbld 100+ Posts

I believe that your likelihood to get naked in public is inversely proportional to how good you look naked.

I have seen naked people at Barton Springs, Hippie Hollow, and other areas around Lake Travis. NONE of them were even remotely attractive.

Tri-Delt doesn't have any picnics out at hippie hollow or anything like that. It's pretty much all ugly old guys, all the time.

7. SizzleChest

SizzleChest 25+ Posts

if you want to see hot women naked, go to Sugar's. if you wan to see gay men naked with erections, go to Hippie Hollow.

8. Durkee

Durkee 500+ Posts

A lot of lesbians probably think so![​IMG]

9. Will Monk

Will Monk 100+ Posts

I have seen more than a couple of hot topless chicks at Barton Springs before. One time a hot topless girl inspired several other otherwise insecure chicks to take their tops off. These are sorority type chicks we're talking about here. That day was glorious. If it had been an only moderately hot girl at first, the other girls would have just snickered, which is usually what happens at Barton Springs when a chick goes topless.

I went to Hippie Hollow one time and there were no people there at all. I was at least hoping for something weird to happen.

One other time I was on Lake Travis on a boat, and we passed this fairly large boat with lots of naked people. It looked like some kind of swing party on the lake type of deal. There were definitely lots of hot girls, so we kept swinging back by as often as we could. The only problem was that some of the women were slightly older and looked like leather, and there were also naked dudes amongst the girls.

Another naked story was during Spring Break a couple years ago in South Padre. My friends and I went down to the dune part of the island, where there are no hotels and stuff, and we came upon 5 girls (2 hot, 2 okay, 1 so-so/blah) from Michigan who were sunbathing nude, so my friend just walked right over to them and started chit-chatting about this and that, and somehow we didn't seem threatening to them, so they just stayed naked for the entire time we were there. It was so weird. It was not regular Spring Break flashing girls gone wild type nudity. It was all-out nudist nudity. We barely even talked about the fact that they had their clothes off, either. And we ended up not hooking up with any of them, either, which was even more bizarre.

Public nudity is such a weird thing. It is totally unlike regular nudity. If I see a naked girl in our own little space, that is exciting. Same goes for nudity on tv or movies- it is exciting. But exhibitionism in public is not merely exciting. It is a special treat you don't have to work for. It is kind of the same thing as going somewhere and undressing girls in your head, but it actually comes true in these cases.

So the moral of all of this is that more, not less, hot girls should be naked. And there should be a renaissance at Hippie Hollow to get rid of gay and fat dudes (guys in general, actually) and replace them with only the hottest of girls. What would it take for that to happen? Maybe if there was a rumor around campus that Matthew McConaughey hangs out there. The girls would flock.

10. LocoGringos

LocoGringos 250+ Posts

My girlfirend once thought it would be fun to do some nekkid sunbathing out at HH. But once we got there and she saw a bunch of 50 year old balding guys with pony-tails and Speedos gawking and trying to start up 'casual' conversations, as well as the 50 year old guys with boats and binoculars offshore, she didn't even remove her top. We didn't stay real long either.

11. PabTexas

PabTexas 250+ Posts

Hot chicks at the Hollow?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Good one...

12. soonersuck

soonersuck < 25 Posts

If by "Hot girls" you mean ugly, fat gay men with raging hard-ons, then, yes, they hang out there all the time.

13. Texaken

Texaken < 25 Posts

Ok, we've (meaning my wife and I) have only been to HH a couple of times. The vast majority of the people there are not attractive at all. That doesn't mean that there isn't an occassional hottie, however. Both time we were there my wife just went topless briefly.

It's a real shame to. HH is probably the best park on all of Lake Travis. The people patroling the park should throw out the pervs that just go there to gawk.

14. Murfdogg21

Murfdogg21 25+ Posts

15. Texaken

Texaken < 25 Posts

You are referring to Lake Havasu. It's like Party Cove in the Ozarks (Devils Cove but on a much more grand scale).

16. NewWorldSamurai

NewWorldSamurai < 25 Posts

Murf,

I believe you are referring to Lake Havasu. I've been there, and it is the sheeat. Hot ******* everywhere, but if you don't have a huge *** Scarab or wakeboarding boat of your own, you can forget about getting any of those ho's. And London Bridge is there also in case you get bored of checking out all the hot tail.

17. Dom

Dom < 25 Posts

Lake Powell is right there too. Did the house boat thing. It was sweet.

18. cacti

cacti 25+ Posts

You should have been there in 1970. Hippie Hollow, Windy Point, the coves at Paleface Park especially. One time it looked like the Swedish diving team was at one of the coves. Hot! Those were the days.

19. Cardinal Horn

Cardinal Horn < 25 Posts

20. ghost

ghost 500+ Posts

Where exactly is HH....close to Volente Beach??

21. AkakHorn

AkakHorn 100+ Posts

Ghost, it's just down the road from The Oasis, about halfway between there and Windy Point ... unfortunately, you can't miss it.

22. Bottlecap

Bottlecap 250+ Posts

Havasu sucks on so many levels

23. orange-explosion

orange-explosion 25+ Posts

I know a few hot chicks that go to Hippy Hollow becuase they know that with its reputation for gays and fat lesbians there's little chance that guys like us will be there to ogle and try to pick up on them.

24. Canes4Life

Canes4Life First Time Poster

naked chicks in public? Fantasy Fest in Key West, or the yacht races in the Florida Keys