Do you believe in ghosts?

Discussion in 'Quackenbush's' started by Mrs.Macanudo, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Orangesweat

Orangesweat 2,500+ Posts

I'm planning a fall trip to the Myrtle Plantation in St. Francisville, LA. From there it's to New Orleans where I plan to take some ghost tours.

2. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

3. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

i haven't seen this much bullshiiiittt since I clicked in a texags "season prediction" thread.

4. NBMisha

NBMisha 500+ Posts

I don't believe in ghosts of any kind.

I don't go looking for them, either, e.g. I'm superstitious. My tv game day behavior is bizzare.

5. NEWDOC2002

NEWDOC2002 1,000+ Posts

6. Nordberg

Nordberg 1,000+ Posts

If I were a 10,000 year-old Indian ghost I'd probably f**k with the garage door opener too. That would be like magic.

7. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

To respond to the original post:

Do you believe in ghosts?......No!!

Could you live in a house someone had been murdered in?..........Of Course, no problem.

If you lived in a house and later found out someone had been killed there, would you move?........No

8. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

A friend of mine once locked her door and window before going to bed after watching a really scary horror movie and getting freaked out. She woke up in the wee hours of the morning to find her window wide open and the curtains pulled back. The door was still locked.

9. Bevo5

Bevo5 1,000+ Posts

Buddy of mine told me a cool story once. It wasn't his experience, but rather another friend -- so I'm two people removed. THus, it's probably horse ****.

Anyway -- this couple moved into a new house and were just chilling, whatever. They were up reading in bed one night when the guy saw a young girl in a pretty dress walk past the doorway. He was obviously freaked out but didn't want to say anything to the wife since she would REALLY flip her ****. He thought he had imagined it probably.

Anyway, a few nights later they are reading again...and the same girl walks by. This time the guy can't help but say something. So he tells the wife what he saw and she responds that she had seen her too but didn't want to freak HIM out.

They left that night and sold the house...haha..

That's exactly what I would do. f**k that noise.