Don't let up on those clowns!

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by BaylorPilot, Nov 16, 2008.

1. BaylorPilot

BaylorPilot 25+ Posts

my oh my what a pounding last night we gave our farmer friends in waco. keep it up briles.

don't let up horns here's to you beating the crap out of a&m next week! [​IMG]

2. hookem2003

hookem2003 500+ Posts

I expect records to fall.

3. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Congrats on a very impressive victory over lowly aggy. Briles is making good things happen in Waco... meanwhile pooooor agggeee.

We'll pound 'em again Nov. 27th [​IMG]

4. WestGAHorn

WestGAHorn 500+ Posts

Congrats on a great game and the absolute mudholification of Aggy. Between Griffin and Briles, the future looks bright for Baylor. I've always had a fondness for Baylor as any kid growing up in a southern baptist church would. i think there's a mandate out there that all baptist churches in Texas take their youth groups on a yearly trip to a Baylor game.

Man, Coach has come along way since his brief stint coaching us in Georgetown. The man leads us to the playoffs and along comes Stephenville to snap him up for about 11 years or so. If Baylor is smart, they'll lock him up for a while as well. Between Briles and Griffin, Baylor seems to have passed the baton of cellar dwelling to Aggy!!! Baylor still has a long way to go, but i see them becoming much more competitive in the years to come. Congrats again on a great win.

5. TexasGolf

TexasGolf 2,500+ Posts

Congrats!

TDay Mudhole

[​IMG]

6. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

I dont know if we will blow them out. They have come out against us strong the last two years.... and they werent good either of those years.

Im concerned that if we dont open up a verticle passing game, we could get bogged down in a low scoring endeavor like the first half yesterday. If KU kicks two field goals instead of going for it on 4th down, its a 7-6 game, they arent as frustrated, and the game could have been much closer in the second half.

Our defense deserves the win for yesterday. Our offense struggled for large parts of the game, the weather not withstanding.

Id like to see our offensive open up more and take a few more punches over 15 to 20 yards to loosen up the D.

7. geezerhorn

geezerhorn 1,000+ Posts

Good Job Bearz

aggy gets their well deserved exposure.

Please Mack, give us just one un-classy, un-abated, wide-open-throttle, aggy ***-kicking as our dessert on turkey Thursday.