Dumb Political Correctness

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr. Deez, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Hard to imagine a group with worse natural instincts than this bunch

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

There are going to be some serious collisions at those intersections.

• Hot Hot x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

There certainly should be.

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

If I lived near Birmingham I would have placards made up showing muslimss shoving ay oeople are roof tops to their deaths.
    And stoning women

I can't believe these people hate Trump this much.

7. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

It is truly unbelievable. They are as right-wing fundamentalist as they come. I'm not talking about extremists here. I'm just saying they are as devout to the Koran as all the Christians the Left hates are to the Bible. And they are Jew haters too. I'm telling you; I know this for a fact. I've been very close to a whole community of Muslims who are all very cool and Americanized in many ways, but when you get to know them, it comes out; just as their opinions but that's what what they believe. There's no editing of the Koran. It all means something to them and it is the guide.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Finally someone on the left brave enough to state the obvious -- Martina Navratilova, who used to be as close as you could come to a guy playing womens professional sports, on "transgender athletes"

It’s insane and it’s cheating. I am happy to address a transgender woman in whatever form she prefers, but I would not be happy to compete against her. It would not be fair.”

Why are the rest of them so afraid to admit this?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

This from by
    "There's no editing of the Koran. It all means something to them and it is the guide.
    is sadly and realistically true
    and we really need to step up

• Like Like x 1
  11. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

They just honor it you know. They weren't sympathetic to the terrorist arm but they sort of got the underlying problem with Israel from that point of view. There is that tribal mentality. It's low-level. I'm just saying it's there. They believe in Allah. What is a sin is a sin. They aren't going to approve. Certainly not openly. They may shrug their shoulders a bit but if pressed then they'll offer you their belief. The Koran is not something that they will compromise on; it's not a theory. It's from God.

What you have to understand is that I liked them all. I'm just telling you they are not the demographic in the progressive value system.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

What did she do when Obama attacked the rule of law? By the way, that trope about Trump and rule of law came about due to travel ban, which was upheld. Did that change anyone’s opinion?

13. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They are in agreement on many issues about how people should conduct themselves, but there are some pretty sharp disagreements, especially about how their faiths should be spread to others.

Islam mostly spreads through conquest. Basically you terrorize and murder people until they're frightened into converting to Islam. Obviously not everybody converts that way, but that's the common method. It's why the Middle East, North Africa, and historically some parts of Europe became and remain Islamic. Christian leaders have done similar things in the past through the Crusades, colonization, etc. However, modern Christians overwhelmingly reject this practice for two reasons. First, a real conversion is a change of heart that only God knows. It's not an outward statement made while someone has a knife at your throat, so there's no point in trying to force it. Second, Jesus provided guidance on how to do this. He said to "teach all nations" and "make disciples" of them. None of that suggests violence or conquest, and that isn't how Jesus himself taught or made disciples of others. So by moving away from war and violence as a way of spreading the faith, Christianity is actually getting more literal with its scriptures, not less.

And of course, Islam rejects the idea that a Messiah has come and fulfilled the Old Testament law, so they are still ok with sinners having limbs sawed off, being stoned to death, etc.

It doesn't have to. Personally, I don't think there's any religious significance to Jews (whether ethnic or religious) being physically present in a man-made state of Israel. I support them, because I think they deserve a homeland and because they aren't using that homeland to attack Christians and the West like Muslims would. If they did, I'd oppose them as much as I'd oppose an Islamic state in the area.

Like I've said before, the Left aligns with Islam for the same reason the US aligned with the Soviet Union during WWII. They have a common enemy. The Left opposes the West and everything associated with it - Christianity and those who are generally favorable to them (such as Jews), capitalism, civil liberties, and individual freedom. Islam largely agrees with them, so they can readily find common ground. If Islam ever became dominant, the Left or certain facets of the Left would break with it.

14. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

To prove your point (as if it needed proving), Joe Biden in European speech:

“The America I see values basic human decency, not snatching children from their parents or turning our back on refugees at our border. Americans know that’s not right,” Biden asserted. “The American people understand plainly that this makes us an embarrassment. The American people know, overwhelmingly, that it is not right. That it is not who we are.”

He's almost as big a drama queen as Jussie Smollett. Whatever happened to leaving the dirty laundry at home? He has to go to Europe to criticize America?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Some of what he said started under Obama.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And another one. Link.

18. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

To believe there is no significance for there to be a Jewish nation or state in Israel, takes ignoring significant parts of the OT and NT.

Also, Israel does kill Christians in Palestine and Lebanon or any of the other countries surrounding them. They don't target Christians, but I am certain many Christians have died as a result of their military actions.

19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I think they need to start doing jail time
    She got off with just 3 days of comm service + counseling

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I think there needs to be an investigation into the collision of Subway.
    It was no coincidence that a subway was involved in the hoax detailed in Mr Ds link and the Subway in Jessie hoax.
    Rosen stein is available.

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Are you drinking early today? :beertoast:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I moved to another continent (in part) for beer, so I'm no one to judge. However, some of his posts do suggest that he often imbibes. Lol.

• Like Like x 3
  23. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I agree with him and his postings, but today's posts remind me of the Steve Martin "Wild And Crazy Guy" album where someone shouts out, "What does your mood watch say?" and Martin replies, "Yeah, I remember when I had my first beer."

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Way too light of sentence. This type of thing is a cancer in our country. The lever of one false accusation moves the entire internet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

OR it is too nuanced for some.:smile1:
    come on man
    A muslim woman faked a crime in a subway ( story from MrD's link)
    and Jussie faked a crime near a Subway.
    The symmetry can't be denied.:yes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  26. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Hell, what about Comey?

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Not wanting to be left out of the current trend towards fake hate crimes ....

• Funny Funny x 4
  28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 3
  29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

To be clear it was the British who gave the small pox infected blankets to Fauxcahontas' ancestors.

• Hot Hot x 1
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

And, of course, as predictable as the swallows returning to San Juan Capistrano, Martina is getting reflexively killed by the usual suspects. Because whining, banning and censoring is what they do

Gay rights group Athlete Ally on Tuesday removed the tennis great from its advisory board and stripped her of her Athlete Ally Ambassador title, accusing her of making “transphobic” comments in an op-ed in which she denounced rules that let “men compete as women.”

Martina Navratilova slammed for calling out transgender ‘cheating’ in women’s sports

• poop poop x 1