Dumb Political Correctness

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr. Deez, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Not a Dixie thing
    However, they do still seem oblivious to the "chicks" part still being misogynistic, lol

2. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

People obsessed with making themselves look good (talking to you Jimmy Kimmel) by parroting the lurch of the modern zeitgeist will inevitably rush into hypocrisy because their beliefs are not fully developed; only their narcissism.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Fat Chicks taken?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Yeah, talk about irrelevance. I wonder if White Snake is going to announce they're dropping "White" from their name so they can get some press.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Hot Hot x 1
  5. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

They actually are still around and doing well. I have a friend - ultra conservative- who is in the band. He is a pure business guy. He will play whatever with whomever as a 1099 contractor.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That's pretty cool. They were huge in the mid- to late '80s and a hell of a lot better than the "hair metal" groups of that time, and I remember that David Coverdale collaborated with Jimmy Page afterwards. I didn't know they were still around though. Coverdale has to be getting old.

7. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Not to me, ever since the worthless ******* bashed W.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

David Allan Coe has reconsidered some of his songs and stated F those n—-s! Guess he’s not woke yet.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

A friend of mine from law school had that album and played it for me. I was never into country music, so I had never heard of Coe. There was a pretty racist song on there, but it was also the nastiest **** I've ever heard set to music. It was weird hearing something other than rap that was that filthy.

10. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I do wonder what your average black person thinks of the patronizing white savior complex these people have.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Ask him if the band name is a metaphor

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• poop poop x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It must be really hard to find real racism if you have to be concerned about crap like this.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Same reason most hate crimes are hoaxes

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Here is how you defeat a Liberal. In the linked article (see below), the leader of something called The Sons of Confederate Veterans stated that banning the Confederate flag at NASCAR races violates the first amendment. The blogger emphatically states the following:

"NASCAR is a private company. It has the absolute right to prohibit certain items at its tracks. Yet Paul Gramling tried to tell the Columbia Daily Herald that NASCAR was infringing on the First Amendment rights of fans by banning the flag."

So to test an absolute statement of fact such as this, I like to apply it to other situations.

Does the NFL have the right to ban or prohibit Colin Kaepernick from kneeling during the anthem or is it his first amendment right?

Leader of group that flew Confederate flag over Talladega wrongly says NASCAR infringed on the First Amendment

Tellingly, Yahoo did not provide a comment section which they typically do on 98.6% of their articles. At least it wasn't there when I checked.

• Like Like x 1
  17. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

He is definitely over the edge.

18. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

But they allow Wallace to have Black Lives Matter on his car. If anyone thinks that is not a racist organization...

• Like Like x 2
  19. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 3
  20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Wow That ^ could have been a speech yesterday

21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I am not sure where our country will end up
    "A St. Olaf College theater department professor blamed “white rage” and a fear of white students as reasons for her recent decision to leave her job at the small, private campus.

Professor Michelle Gibbs sent an email to a St. Olaf faculty listserv June 18 explaining the driving force behind her decision.

“This past year, I taught in constant fear of my white students. I knew if I angered them, it could mean my job, or fear that they would come for my career,” Gibbs said in the email obtained by The College Fix. “This type of white rage is real for many of us.”

“I am leaving St. Olaf College because as a Black woman I don’t have the full support of my white colleagues at the college. There are not enough white faculty and administrators willing to stand on the front lines to support us against a biased system that is set up to fail us as Black and Brown faculty.”
    Theater Prof Resigns, Citing Fear of Her White Students

Black Karen is afraid of white drama students?:rolleyes1:

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Yes, or his team. The 1A has no application

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  25. horninchicago

But they all cave to the false notion that it applies and allows him and others to do it but dictates what color socks they can wear.

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It's a problem, I agree. A few years ago, the owner of the Houston team made the mistake of saying something about Obama to one of the more activist players. You would have thought the world ended the way they attacked him. McNair was weak from years of chemo, but none of that mattered. All that mattered was some overpaid grown man with the emotional fortitude of a child got his feelings hurt. McNair then died (no apologies for the attacks on the man dying of cancer, of course) Now his son has control of the team and they are kissing BLM ***. It's pretty gross.

27. horninchicago

I remember that.

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

OK, so I figured out a way to make sure they will try to blow up Mt. Rushmore

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

David Lee Roth is changing his name. This has to be a joke. Surely he isn't turning into a big wuss. Link.

30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1