Dumb Political Correctness

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr. Deez, Feb 8, 2012.

1. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

What makes the story even worse is that apparently, according to the article, his times aren't good enough to win at the state level. What that tells me is that despite his clear and significant physical advantage, he's still not really performing at a high level. So his mediocrity gets rewarded in competition with women who are training harder and getting more out of their physical gifts.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

I'll leave this to the Liberals on this board to answer. SH?

3. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Look, it is possible to be liberal, but oppose injustice done in bending over backwards for political correctness.

• Like Like x 3
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Liberal and progressive are not the same.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Remember, gender isn't about hormones and anatomy anymore. It's about what's in his head. If he thinks he's more of a woman than Marilyn Monroe, who are we to tell him he isn't?

Well, the problem is that courts are starting to make them the 800 pound gorilla that everyone needs to step around.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  7. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

When Wonder Woman becomes a "fat femme woman of color", most of her traditional audience, which is comprised of men ogling Linda Carter or Gal Gadot goes away. No ticket sales. No movie.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]
    I really hate to ask, but what is a fat femme woman of color? If this image is what that means, then yeah, I'd not pay to see a movie with a lead character looking like that.

9. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

When I hear people think Wonder Woman should be fat, it tells me they really don't get why people are fat.

10. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

11. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

That seems pretty offensive to Julius Caesar :smile1:

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

An argument can be made that Gal Gadot is already a "woman of color"
    But you cant really argue that she is fat (even though she was preggo during filming)
    (followed by gratuitous pic)

[​IMG]

14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

16. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Racism is perfectly acceptable to the left, as long as it is directed correctly.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Jose Angel Gutierrez, just another reason I wouldn't give a dime to my alma mater.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

She's definitely beautiful, but Lynda Carter was off-the-charts hot.

• Like Like x 2
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

From my fav lesbian -- Camille Paglia -- "The cold biological truth is that sex changes are impossible...."

"Although I describe myself as transgender (I was donning flamboyant male costumes from early childhood on), I am highly skeptical about the current transgender wave, which I think has been produced by far more complicated psychological and sociological factors than current gender discourse allows."

"The cold biological truth is that sex changes are impossible. Every single cell of the human body remains coded with one's birth gender for life. Intersex ambiguities can occur, but they are developmental anomalies that represent a tiny proportion of all human births."

"the escalating prescription of puberty blockers" (for children is) "a criminal violation of human rights."

"It is certainly ironic, how liberals who posture as defenders of science when it comes to global warming (a sentimental myth unsupported by evidence) flee all reference to biology when it comes to gender."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/camil...enderism-and-islamist-terror/article/2008464#!

• Like Like x 6
  22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I am partial to the new one
    Israeli females are quite interesting, as a group

23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I don't deny that.

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Hillary has volunteered someone for this role
    Can you guess who Hillary thinks would be right for this part?
    Yes
    Herself

“Something tells me that a movie about a strong, powerful woman fighting to save the world from a massive international disaster is right up my alley ....” http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ra...rops-patty-jenkins-wonder-woman-video-1013370

No one could argue she hasnt earned the 'Fat Femme' part
    And she has a colorable argument that she also is a 'Woman of Color’

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Turns out our girl is married

[​IMG]

30. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 3