Et tu, RGIII?

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Hook 'Em Danno, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Hook 'Em Danno

Hook 'Em Danno 1,000+ Posts

Boy, I hope this sexting story about RGIII isn't true: Link.

The kid always came across as a class act to me. Yet another reminder that social media is not your friend.

2. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

[​IMG]

Well this is Meredith so I think it's possible.

The Link

Also how about this odd offering by RGIII, wife, and friend. The strange subject of this video is said to come from the sexual activities of Jody Arias and her boyfriend with these items before she spindled and mutilated him.

3. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Maybe he and his wife have an arrangement. He gets to sext whenever he wants and she gets to spend his money.

4. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Total internet rumor but from some of the comments on the website that "broke" this story he and his wife have a sort of open relationship?! He gets people, she gets people. True? Who knows and frankly cares. The point is that he should know that as a celebrity you just don't get to do stuff like this and get away with it. You don't get the money, fame and prestige AND your privacy. Just doesn't work like that.

Win the lottery or even better, inherit.

5. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

That open relationship rumor seems pretty weird. Especially the part about his wife sleeping with his teammates. It may be a bit crass, but if true that old saying "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" comes to mind.

6. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I thought so too, Third. I cannot say if I believe it or not because I don't know the guy and people say anything on teh webs. If that's the case it'll come out.

This is not a scandal like many other players endure but he's gonna regret this if his sponsors do what I think they will do.

I just don't get why teens still sext and for sure why adults do. That person you are into, won't be into you one day and they will want revenge, money or just to f**k up your day/life.

7. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Meridith is quite fetching!

Re: this RGIII story - I hope it is not true... but with the Internet many times where there is smoke, there is fire. We will see.

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts