fake army squeezing their nuggets on ABC

Discussion in 'Classics' started by Tums, Sep 30, 2006.

1. 13evO

13evO 500+ Posts

Are they the Red Milkmen?

2. Bigoober

Bigoober < 25 Posts

Holy crap!

I had to add to this post as this some of the funniest crap I have seen in awhile on this board.

First, we have the Abu Ghraib Company of the Corps.

Then, we top it off with Singing Gas Station Attendants from Children of the Corn!

I'll take the Hellraisers over these anyday.

3. CaboWabo

CaboWabo 500+ Posts

Funny thing is those goobers ended up at Tech the same reason everyone else goes there...they got rejected at Texas and A&M.

4. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Finster101 - great first time post re: Fran grabbing - made me LOL!

5. Alum03

Alum03 250+ Posts

6. lowery21

lowery21 250+ Posts

Boy I'd go to Tech twice before aggy.

7. Finster101

Finster101 < 25 Posts

Thank you. I used to post back in the day, but I guess I lost my postcount.

Apparantly, the three of them are the "Spell Leaders" and wear them to all the Tech/A&M games. The backs of them say "SPELL LEADERS Sawing Reveille's Legs Off Since 1998."

8. Tums

Tums 100+ Posts

This simply defies photoshop.

Come on, is a photoshopped image of a corps turd boinking a sheep funnier than a column of them practically on top of each other, and REALLY squeezing their nuts while screaming?

That is the kind of stuff people CREATE with photoshop.

9. Finster101

Finster101 < 25 Posts

10. Samhain

Samhain < 25 Posts

The Hellraisers just suck cock & balls.

I think the Corps Turds go for the full turd sandwich of cock, balls, & ***.

11. Bevo71

Bevo71 500+ Posts

12. crimsonlonghorn

crimsonlonghorn 100+ Posts

13. SMDhorn

SMDhorn 250+ Posts

14. longhornmatt

longhornmatt 25+ Posts

WTF is this board coming to if we can't appreciate guys showing up at Kyle Field in mock yell leader outfits?

The Spell Leaders have my stamp of approval.

15. CumberlandBlues

CumberlandBlues 25+ Posts

16. Alum03

Alum03 250+ Posts

17. Finster101

Finster101 < 25 Posts

Wow. I am disappointed in 50% of you.

You can't see the humor in the "Red Milkmen," but even better, you look down your nose at making fun of an A&M tradition in a massive thread making fun of one of their traditions.

If you honestly belive the "couldn't get into UT or A&M" rhetoric, then you are victim of brainwashing.

To the 50% that "get it," guns up. To the others: [​IMG]

18. crimsonlonghorn

crimsonlonghorn 100+ Posts

I like the red milkmen. I bet they drive the Turds crazy, especially if they were to show up at Pyle dressed like that.

19. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Finster101 - Intranet bravado - don't read too much into any post - let's have fun at the expense of aggy and let it go!

Go Pirates!

20. Smoky Brisket

Smoky Brisket 100+ Posts

I think it's hilarious... but they dont need a name, especially one that doesnt make sense.

21. Tums

Tums 100+ Posts

Dude, Finster, less seriousness on this thread, please.

22. Spankytoes

Spankytoes 100+ Posts

23. Phil Hellmuth

Phil Hellmuth 100+ Posts

24. domedriver

domedriver < 25 Posts

25. Finster101

Finster101 < 25 Posts

I know that not all from a group are knobs. Every time I think of UT, I think of the smartest person I have ever met, who graduated from UT and killed himself two years ago. His best friend used to be (and may still be) a moderator on this board. Gary, if you're still here, email me at t_hays@hotmail.com.

Man, I just really got sidetracked....

Every time I think of that, I tear up, so I need to go ahead and post another photoshop to lighten my mood, which I made before the game.

[​IMG]

26. Lulu

Lulu 25+ Posts

uhm yeah, i was at yell practice a few days ago (went to go see a friend dunk his ring and got harrassed in going to yell practice and
    1. aggies are weird
    2. why do you need to practice the yells? they are so simple and not really hard
    3.wow...and not in the good way
    4. apparently when they bend over to do the yell its called "humping it" ...hmmmm
    5. the most stupid yet classic aggie comment my friend made that night to me was when they were spelling out "aggies" he told me ..." if you forget how to spell "aggies", you can look in the endzone so you dont have to memorize it...WOW

27. gsoda3

gsoda3 250+ Posts

28. DBtv

DBtv < 25 Posts

aggys don't sit well.

29. VoodooChi|d

VoodooChi|d 500+ Posts

Post to be a part of this classic thread!

BTW video is awesome and I'm totally spreading it across the internet as I type this. [​IMG]

30. Lonestarman

Lonestarman 100+ Posts