Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Wanna bet these are same GOP officials who thought the Russian collusion investigation was on the up and up? l've seen a strong correlation with the two in my life but I admit that's only anecdotal.

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    "GOP elected officials who were elected IN THIS ELECTION that are in charge of future elections are dubious of this whole thing."
    Names?

3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Thanks for the ignorant reply. I don't even look at Yandex. I get most of my info directly from the horse's mouth, Ken Bennett. He's the audit liaison. What I'm reading is backing up what he's saying. Maybe he's a better source than the crap you're looking at in the media.

4. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

Stephen Richer, the guy who won the County Recorder position in the November election.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

OAN is literally raising money to pay for individual reps to visit AZ. The fact that these trips are being privately financed demonstrates these trips aren't "State" funded, as part of their normal job, but rather personal boondoggles.

6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You mean the guy who got caught pushing the Ben Cotton fib on TV?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

And I'm sure the former State Senate leader has no interest in backing up with the GOP-led State Senate says. Objectivity.

8. Seattle Husker

That is what has never been explained. This Republican who was ON the November ballot and took over in January is saying this audit is BS. It's the inconvenient truth for the "stolen election" crowd.

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

That is one name. Who are the others?

10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

*sigh* The media is reporting most this if you know where to look. Is this a lie from Bennett? Maricopa County officials rip audit, won't attend Senate meeting - KTAR.com

The media and the Board concocted this story. Richer was spreading this too on CNN.
    Arizona auditors backtrack, say no election data destroyed

Here's from the truth from Ben Cotton and what he said from his own mouth. Watch the video.
    HUGE! Maricopa County Audit Team Admit Files Were Deleted but THEY WERE ABLE TO RECOVER THOSE FILES (VIDEO)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
  11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Which generals and which lawyers are saying the military should step in and reverse the election if the Court won't (and it can't)?

Haven't watched CNN since 2012.

12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Hey lefties, have you gotten the message from your media cronies yet? Voter ID is okay now!

13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Dumb Dems don’t understand that working and poor class minorities don’t like cheaters either, or folks too damn lazy to get an ID.

The problem in this country is lefty upper class whites.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

None of that is from Bennett.

Your first link is the County Board calling the State Senate's request to "discuss" the audit with them a load of crap.

The 2nd and 3rd links are passed around conservative circles as evidence that the County Board was up to no good, when in fact, it was the auditors themselves who were arguing that evidence was destroyed and the County Board called them idiots for believing that.

15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Bennett discussed this. I know I was there when he discussed this.

Dude, they're caught red handed lying right in front of you and you won't even acknowledge it. ben Cotton never said it was destroyed. Ben Cotton said it was deleted according to him and he retrieved it. You are gaslighted beyond belief.

There was no arguing amongst themselves.

16. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

OK, here's the "notoriously-left" (sarcasm) Mirror's take:
    Audit official says he 'recovered' files, undercutting claim county officials deleted them

Your insistence that the Board somehow lied about deleting files, which has been proven by Cotton himself to be a load of crap due to the metadata on the COPIES of files he made, has been debunked by literally the right-wing media of Arizona itself.

17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

No, I'm saying that the Board and media lied about what Ben Cotton said. That is a fact. They said he backtracked. HE DID NOT.

18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

“I’ve been able to recover all of those deleted files, and I have access to that data,” Cotton said.

Cotton’s explanation indicates that county officials were correct when they said no files had been deleted.

Look at these excerpts from Horns11's AZ Mirror article. Cotton says that he recovered deleted files. The next part of the article says that county officials were correct when they said no files had been deleted.

WTF?

19. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

20. Seattle Husker

Wait...is @Garmel participating in the AZ Audit? If so, doesn't that put him in the same position that he accused the County Board of being "biased" thus lacking credibility? You'd need to jump up to the first few pages of the thread to see those accusations.

Of course, in the same thread he stated that the auditors (Cyber Ninjas and others) can put aside their own bias.

The only thing that is clear is that if you believe the election was stolen you can be unbiased whereas if you don't and executed the actual November election in Maricopa County or now have that responsibility you are incapable of putting aside your bias. That sums up @Garmel 's positions on this thread.

• Hot Hot x 1
  21. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

22. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Moved or deleted? That will look the same to someone looking at "metadata".

23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Cotton said "deleted". I have no idea what this article is trying to say since it's contradicting itself.

24. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

LOL! No, I'm not in Arizona. Poor wording on my part.

This is why I detest having actual conversations with you. Do you understand the difference between bias and actual lying? One member of the team has bias. The Board has been caught lying and on more than one occasion. What part of that did you not understand when I stated that above?

25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

There is a place to move data from operational locations to archived locations after an election. I would expect that to happen. If you're silly enough to think that there is data NOT being saved and backed up as cheap as data is these days then I don't know what to do with you.

26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

To stress even more they are trying to hinder a court appointed audit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Bubba, that's the point the team made. The files were deleted, either by accident or intentional.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

First of all I agree the military is not going to get involved. Second I wasn’t even talking about that, see below.

That quote is what I was referring to, nothing to do with military. He just doesn’t trust the auditors, which is fine. I will wait for the report.

29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I understand all this. My point is that though you're right that Switzer has made up his mind, his adversary here is in total crackpot territory. His mind is very much made up.

As for the report, I'm not going to take it very seriously until it's tested in court.

30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The court will have to get their own audit team probably to overlook the work done in AZ.

If there's blatant fraud like machine printed ovals or mail in ballots that were not folded the fraud will be easy to detect.

Things that are missing like adjudicated ballots are going to to be hard to prove in court. It's the Board vs the auditors word so that will be tricky. I know who I trust more but the court may not feel that way.