Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Ron Johnson privately says it's plausible that Biden won Wisconsin because 50k Republican voters, voters who voted for R candidates in State and House races, chose not to vote for DJT.

2. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Here is the full video of Ron Johnson. He says clearly "I think it's probably true that Joe Biden maybe got 7 million more popular votes."

upload_2021-9-3_15-20-57.png

Full video:

3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If they're coming off of security cameras they're probably so blurry/pixelated nobody can tell what is what.

4. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

When is the inauguration of Trump?

• Like Like x 1
  5. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

So I think it’s hilarious how Garmel sends the war room video about 240 criminal ballot traffickers on camera, but not publicly released yet. Then SH and OU Bubba immediately obfuscate with a Ron Johnson video claiming his word, DJT prolly did lose to Biden. Because orange man bad!!! Oh ok let’s shut down the forensic audit, cause orange man bad, ok!
    All liberals can do is attempt to deflect and obfuscate! I know certain things like this video, Durham report, and the forensic audit report have not been released yet. That doesn’t make them BS, There are reasons for these delays, which the public does not know yet.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Top secret reasons?

7. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

IDK. Good reasons, it will unfold at the right time!
    If there are 5K from Afghanistan men per C-130, C-141 coming in to AFB’s in US. Bus and airplane loads of illegal immigrants coming across the southern borders to cities across the country. Swing states. The threat of violence is severe and local! I don’t know how they prevent violence from breaking out in all these places.

8. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Brown men bad!!!!!

9. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

What an idiotic thing to say. Come on Bubba. You can do better than that. Have a legitimate take on the subject if you like but don’t do that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I don't think a C-130 is as big as you think it is.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So, apparently a number approaching infinity of Afghan men and bus/plane loads across the southern border. Would these “men” be more Nordic in heritage?

12. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

My point is that it’s not about “Brown“ men being bad. It’s about “bad“ men being bad. And it is a legit concern that the poison pills are in there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Well, white nationalists who adhere to codemonkey talking points are a much bigger threat to average people in this country than jihadists. Those who analyze threats have said this since circa 2010.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

As soon as the white nationalists do a 9/11 then we can talk.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Hmmm, sending them to ‘swing’ states for potential future votes is one thing but I hadn’t thought about the potential violence aspect and what all that could do to the political climate,,,,,in particular as a counter to the violence of the antifa/BLM riots.

16. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

I could not disagree more. The narrative that there are masses of white nationalists ready to take up arms and wreak havoc is not supported by any fact. Sure there are some small pockets of idiots here and there. It is however a convenient narrative for those wishing to damage the United States by sowing discord and hatred among the people. “The USA is a hateful country that is heartless and doesn’t care full of racist white people blah blah blah. “
    Sorry but BS. And like I said. Sure there are small pockets of idiots in all colors.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I laugh at this stuff because most of the time they wouldn't give a damn about what Ron Johnson thinks. If you think this is deflection wait until the Arizona report is released. Bubba will talk about finding ghosts or something. The guy who calls us Q conspiracy theorists will be parroting MSM conspiracy theories that the auditors are making up things to help Trump even though that would destroy their careers.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You should apprise the Department of Homeland Security. They could update their research accordingly.

19. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

My daughter (Army) knows, let me check, she’s in the pool. She doesn’t know, she is a combat engineer. Mostly rides in tanks, helicopters. I read that 5K number and posted a video about it. Delta Force commander was the host on that video.

20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I've flew in a C-130 on a Space-a flight in 2012. They're great planes but aren't particularly big. It'll hold about 90 combat troops. You could cram more than that, but you couldn't get close to 5K. The biggest aircraft in the world wouldn't hold that many.

21. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

The vid I sent on this was several weeks ago. It was not about airplanes it was about how many ppl were transported per day to US AFB’s. They used C-130’s and C-141’s. Maybe he has an update video, monkey werks. C-141’s look larger. Bogging into details obfuscates the message! Your very good at that. But you’ll be safe in Germany.

22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

vc
    You point about bringing thousands if military age Afghans, many with NO paper's or vetting of any kind is correctly concerning.
    Going after how they got here, whether it was 5k per load or 150 per load is senseless.
    They are here.

23. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

I agree. Mr. Deez obfuscated my point and said a C-130 holds 90-150. Pointless. I shouldn’t let him under my skin.

24. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You obfuscated your own point by posting bullstitt (an Oklahoma term) that was overly fantastic.

Jade Helm!!!!!!

25. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Why the Hell would we let unvetted Afghan men being housed at Fort Bliss be able to go off base to who knows where.
    Nobody is that stupid.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  26. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

They’re corrupt, not stupid.

Here’s why:
    Jeffrey Peterson- Interview

27. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

The complexity of True the Vote's investigation is amazing.

29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Well, you were off by a factor of about 40 - 50. That's a pretty big detail to get wrong.

And pointing out that one major error was actually pretty merciful. Believe me, I could have nitpicked you a lot harder. For example, I could have pointed out that the USAF doesn't fly C-141s anymore - haven't flown them in ten years or more. (Yep, you got that wrong too.). You implied that Germany wasn't accepting Afghan refugees. They are. I also don't live in Germany (wrong once again), so whether they take refugees or not has little bearing on my safety.

For a guy who claims so much knowledge and inside information, you got a lot wrong.

• Winner Winner x 1
  30. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts