Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Then he should have corrected the words he said JUST BEFORE THAT.

2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

3. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

@Garmel dreaming about a fictitious narrative to believe there is no bias and @OUBubba walks up behind and pantsed him in front of everyone. Still not smart enough to say...OK, I was wrong though rather he's going to strut around in his underwear acting like everyone's not staring.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

He says clearly that this was the fairest election in years. Doesn't sound like somebody who thought the 2020 election was fake. If Bubba won I'd hate to see if he lost. Context matters.

5. Seattle Husker

He literally told the crowd "the election was stolen from you". You didn't pick a hill to die on, you picked a speedbump. Well done!

6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

No, he did not. The author of the JS online article took some words out of context without any other thing Gablemen said and created a false story.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  7. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

"Fairest election in years."

8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If you want to know what Gableman meant by "steal your vote" listen to the link that you provided me, Husker. He says in the beginning of that link what he means. He's using an allegory (metaphor?). Go see what I mean.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
  9. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

He even left himself an out. He said “until I see it on video…”. Just say “well done, the Washington generals make a few jumpers”. Jesus!

10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Wow, Bill Barr admits the election was fraudulent in his book:

11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

If there is opportunity and motive, as Barr surely knows, then a crime will be committed. First rule of law enforcement.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Seattle Husker

I just appreciated that the video validated the accuracy of the report and put the consistent claim of "MSM fakenews" in the correct context. It's a strategy to cope when the person exclaiming fake news doesn't like the facts.

The attempt to sidestep the accuracy of the reporting is simply another transparent coping mechanism.

14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If it was so accurate why did it leave out the part about him saying 2020 was a fairer election? Gotta hand out bait to the MSM suckers.

Edit- He also said 'If there was fraud involved" as well. That was left out in that article too.

15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If you want to talk about coping mechanisms it's funny how when fraud is found the "bias" excuse comes out. Bias doesn't create fake ballots or modems in dominion machines.

16. Seattle Husker

"When fraud is found" is a partisan claim. Like I said over and over, let's wait for the court activity to vet the claim. You'd think you'd have learned by now that you don't count your chickens before they are hatched. Accepting "fake ballots" and "modems in dominion machines" as fact before they've been vetted is your choice, not a wise one but not everyone has wisdom. I'll just point out that your side has lost nearly every court case to date since Nov 2020. At this point it's clear that there is no desire to get to court but there is more value in the unvetted claims for the rubes.

17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Here are his words that I transcribed:

"...our elected leaders have allowed un-elected bureaucrats at the Wisconsin Election Commission to STEAL our votes"
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Computer guys have confirmed the modems in there. Why would they lie? How would a court know beyond what an expert telling them that? We have families that have confirmed what happened in regards to the nursing homes. All of those people are lying too.

If you're feeling froggy we can make a bet if you wish.

19. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yes, and you left out the other things he said that contradicts this which probably means what he said probably has a deeper context or misspoke here.

20. Seattle Husker

I'm not saying those claims don't exist. They do exist but go to court. Only then will we be able to separate the wheat from the chafe. The nursing home stuff should be easy to prosecute. If that comes to fruition I'll cheer on justice. Until then, y'all are pissing into the wind and claiming its raining because you got wet.

Give me a moment and I'm sure I can come up with a few more American colloquialisms that apply. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. Seattle Husker

Smartmatic can pursue election-rigging claims against Fox News, Giuliani

22. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

23. Seattle Husker

Time for FoxNews to pull out the Tucker Carlson defense. It's just entertainment and any reasonable consumer would recognize that the statements they make are hyperbole and not intended to be construed as factual (paraphrasing).

Yes, that was their legal defense of Carlson in a court filing for a defamation claim. Add Dobbs and Bartiromo to the list?

24. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Faux News! How many of these Lee Harvey’s are sitting with a glass pretty handy watching Tucker right now?

25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

26. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

27. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

28. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

In your dreams, son.

29. Seattle Husker

Republican county clerk indicted in voting-machine breach, arrest warrant issued

Tina Peter's, the now infamous Mesa County Clerk that leaked the admin passwords to their local voting machines then invited their own researcher into the room has been indicted on 10 counts. Her Deputy Clerk has been charged with 6 counts. She's also the one that gave My Pillow guy some information that he claimed he'd share publicly proving the machines were hacked but never followed through.

Cue @Garmel mimicking "these are not the [indictments] you're looking for".
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
  30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

"They found modems in the Dominion machines and old people with dementia voting"

BIAS!!!

:lmao: