Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Hot Hot x 1
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2023
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

If these people actually want Trump prosecuted and imprisoned for anything related to the 2020 election, this is really friggin' stupid - like stupid enough that I almost wonder if this dumbass is somehow working for Trump.

3. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Deez, I watched the video and have no idea what is being communicated.

The lady on the right seems insane though.

4. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

I hope she isn't some unsuspecting coach's batshit crazy girlfriend.

• Funny Funny x 6
  5. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

Yeah, and she's the foreman (I refuse to call her a foreperson, it's a title, not a gender for pete's sake. Unless I say Fore/Aft-Person so as not to discrimate against our seamen (I mean waterpeople))

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Man is short for “hand” as in manual labor (work with one’s hands). People are morons.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

Welp, she better learn how to work with her hands, cause she sure ain't workin' with her brains......

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

More weirdness. Not sure who on the anti-Trump team thought, "let's send this weirdo chick out on the news to say weird ****."

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Makes you realize all of these anti-Trump investigations are a clown show.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

It seems that there may be no meat on the bone, so the looney got rolled out to sabotage things. Methy then becomes the fall-person for the current failure to 'get Trump.'

11. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Lady needs to get back on her meds.

12. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

AC have you heard about the results of the 4 year study re AZ politics and the bribery/corruption? Home mortgages was the method to launder the money. I cannot post link as I’m on airplane now.

• Like Like x 1
  13. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Their report also talks about election fraud. A woman who is now in the witness protection program who worked for the cartels is saying that 100,000 fake ballots were added to the 2022 midterms in AZ. I don't know how much is true but it sounds plausible.

15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Just like in Maricopa nearly all problems in Harris County were in red areas. Are you awake yet?

16. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Another expert witness confirms what the other expert Kari used said. The whole debacle on election day 2022 in AZ was done on purpose.

"Hughes states in his affidavit that “an INTENTIONAL change was made to the printers affecting the DAY OF Election ballots” in the 2022 Maricopa County midterm election."

The changes came AFTER testing the previous day. That's why they tested fine.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
  17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Witnesses who were checking signatures in AZ talking about the fraud they ran into while working the 2022 midterms. This is at Kari Lake's trial. Three of these signature checkers have testified that about 130,000 bad signatures were approved. We're not talking about a little off because humans don't necessarily sign identically all the time. We're talking about blank sigs, people who signed with different names, similar signatures coming up throughout the process, scribbles, etc. This is why mail-in ballots are dangerous.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Garmel
    Are you saying there might have been voter fraud?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Maybe a little. :p I just want to remind people these are not right wing extremists. These are people who were actually working there.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 17, 2023
  20. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

They were forced to okay signatures they knew were trash.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    Last edited: May 17, 2023
  21. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Maybe the volunteers should have talked amongst themselves and said NO!

Normal Americans are so unwilling to push back on evil.

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I am shocked

• Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  23. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

ALL of them? Or only a handful?

24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

SN
    If I understand the article correctly there is no way of knowing. All of the election officials could log into election computers from their homes and verify ballots with no observer present.
    And apparently can still do that.

25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

This is the fraud (ballot harvesting):

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

There is no way that a signature can be looked looked at in 3 seconds. Nearly all of the machines failed in republican areas but there's nothing suspicious about that either. Unbelievable.

27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Demx are not even pretending anymore

28. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

They don't have to when they know the courts don't care.

29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I hope there is a way to get this to SCOTUS>
    Remembering the bakery that kept getting shot down but did make it to Supremes.
    This may be too different.

30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Lake said she'll take to SCOTUS. However, I'm convinced that judges are too damn uninformed in regards to technology to be making election decisions and I think some just don't have any common sense.

It's utterly ridiculous that Maricopa is allowed to get away with this.

No chain of custody on 300,000 ballots. Perfectly fine.
    Machines that passed tests miraculously failed in almost all republican areas the next day. Perfectly fine.
    3 signature reviewers discussed there were about 130,000 ballots with horrible signatures and quite likely fraudulent. Perfectly fine.
    Insane adjudication rates on the ballots that favored Hobbes 60%+

On and on and on.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: May 25, 2023