Fran says how much his players suck for $1,200.

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by facemask, Sep 28, 2007.

1. facemask

facemask < 25 Posts

2. YeaTexasFight

YeaTexasFight 1,000+ Posts

3. TexasOwnzYou

TexasOwnzYou 500+ Posts

[​IMG]

Jesus christ, is 2 million+ a year not enough to run a website?

TORBUSH

4. Eating Club

Eating Club 250+ Posts

That is beyond Torbush sickening. Fran is a ******** excuse for a human being. That POS needs to be removed from amateur athletics permanently.

5. beav0

beav0 25+ Posts

can it get any better?

seriously

KEEP FRAN !!!!!!!

6. barrybnds

barrybnds < 25 Posts

So Mike Gundy gets ripped for standing up for his players while aTm will stand behind Fran for sending emails about how bad his players suck???

7. AeroHorn

AeroHorn 25+ Posts

I have a hard time believing this. How can a person even contemplate disclosing private information, that too for cash? [​IMG]

This is akin to a Professor sharing his evaluation of each student with any person who is willing to pay cash. I don't think any professor would do it at all, even if offered $100K, let alone 1.2K.

8. Tex Pete

Tex Pete 1,000+ Posts

This will be the excuse they use to fire him.

It has to be a violation of the HIPA Act. It is very much like Tom Penders ordering Luke Axtell's grades released.

Incredibly poor judgment. [​IMG]

9. YeaTexasFight

by the way, can anyone give me some backgroun on zwerneman? It almost seems as if he has a bit of a heavy axe to grind with our friends in College Station.

10. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

11. facemask

facemask < 25 Posts

12. Horns83

Horns83 500+ Posts

aggy needs to go 7-5 this year. Surely he won't be fired after a season like that. I mean, that's about par for the course for them.

13. PipFunatUT

PipFunatUT 500+ Posts

doesnt he make like 2.5 mil a year? wtf 1.2k worth it?

14. naijahorn

naijahorn 250+ Posts

15. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

16. aflatoon

aflatoon 25+ Posts

17. YeaTexasFight

18. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

I've been getting the newsletter. Last week, about Javorskie, he said:

"That over rated tub of goo raided my Little Debbies. Fatboy gonna be Decoy Fatboy in Miami. We didn't wash his jersey after the raid on poor little Debbie, so maybe the Canes will think the chocolate stain is the football."

He also said:
    "I'm getting sick of watching McGee limp around after every play. He's tough, we get it. ENOUGHSKIE! Sure wish we had Shipley."

Lastly:
    "I can't believe you dumbasses are sucka enough to pony up an additional 1200 clams to the two mil I'm already getting just so you can brag how close you are to the program. My guess is that any wealthy ancestors you had died in the wheel room of the Titanic trying to sniff the captain's jock.

Keep the checks coming, hayseeds. Out!"

19. univoftexasman

univoftexasman 25+ Posts

You know guys, as funny as this, it's ten times as serious and really sickening. How embarrassed would you be if Mack was doing something this while being employed by The University?

I always make fun of aggy. Whether it be for ******* sheep, thinking they have a legitimate program, or just being aggy. But for the first time, I actually feel sorry and embarrassed for them. That is seriously one of the most despicable things you could do as a coach. Where in the world did he think it was okay to undercut his players, whether in secrecy or not, for money or not. Any person with ANY sense of morals, knowing he has kid playing for them has a serious problem if he thought this kind of behavior is acceptable.

Mike Gundy wanted to puke after reading that article? I want to puke after hearing about this. Makes me really thankful we have a class act coach...

[​IMG]

20. TexasOwnzYou

TexasOwnzYou 500+ Posts

From Texags

21. 19Longhorn98

19Longhorn98 < 25 Posts

The aggy fat cats turned in fran [​IMG]

22. LonghorninAustin

LonghorninAustin 1,000+ Posts

Aggy will fire him for this.

23. sinless1

sinless1 500+ Posts

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I don't even know what to think about this...

24. ATXborn

ATXborn 25+ Posts

more confused emotions for aggy

[​IMG]

25. ProdigyDub

ProdigyDub 500+ Posts

26. VoodooChi|d

VoodooChi|d 500+ Posts

I don't need to pay $1200 dollars to tell you McGee can't throw a pass further than 5 yards...

27. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

holy ****. bye fran

28. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

29. sessamoid

sessamoid 500+ Posts

30. Real_Texas

Real_Texas 25+ Posts

All I have to say is look at this from the betting perspective. I used to work for a sports information/lines company and this kind of private information is priceless to sports bettors before it hits the wires.

In case you didn't know the NC2A frowns upon that, to say the least.