From now on...

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by mudboy, Sep 19, 2009.

1. mudboy

mudboy 250+ Posts

No more SOS talk. No more "computer screwed us this week.". No more poll voters transparency. No more worrying about our opponents winning. Just take care of business, and nothing else matters.

Starting... NOW...

P.S. for BiS, we are still DOOOMED.

2. salonghorn-70

salonghorn-70 2,500+ Posts

Agreed. The USC loss is huge. We just need to win out.

3. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

yeah I know...4 and 5 are Alabama and Ole Miss. The SEC meat grinder will take care of itself.

4. mudboy

mudboy 250+ Posts

5. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

Ole Miss and Alabama play each other Oct 10th. Both of these teams won't have to play Florida this year unless they meet in the SEC championship if they make it that far.

6. Texas Wahoo

Texas Wahoo 1,000+ Posts

7. borna_horn

borna_horn 1,000+ Posts

I dunno...if Cal goes undefeated... [​IMG]

8. adUTleander

adUTleander 250+ Posts

I think another team that we should potentially keep our eye on for down the road is Miami. I think they'll get past Va Tech, and if they can beat OU they will be a top 5 team by the end of that run.

9. TexasCheetah

TexasCheetah 100+ Posts

as hard as it is to say, but ou beating Miami might be a good thing considering the BYU loss. However, rooting for ou is a lose, lose position so I will not. Better to see them not back door than root for them to help you in SOS.

[​IMG]

10. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

I don't mind if OU loses or what it does to our SOS. USC lost and they were the closest to us in the points standings. Alabama plays Ole miss and assuming Florida wins the SEC East will play the Bama, Ole Miss winner assuming one of them wins the SEC West. The dark horse in the SEC IMHO is Auburn but that's another story. Penn State still has Ohio and Michigan left on the schedule. I still think USC loses another Pac 10 game. Possibly Cal at Cal but all of this is meaningless if we don't take care of business and win out. [​IMG]