1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

FS 4 SEASON TICKETS CHAIRBACK ROW 3 2 BELOW FACE

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by TEXASMADE, Aug 16, 2011.

1. TEXASMADE

TEXASMADE 250+ Posts

$800 for a pair or $1600 for all 4

Section 111
    Row 3
    Seats 21-22

Section 111
    Row 2
    Seats 17-18

These seats are in the new area with actual fold down seats with backs so you will be comfortable. Great veiw of the whole stadium and field. The great thing about these seats (row 3) is there is no one sitting behind you. It's just a wall behind you so you don't have to worry about some one breathing down your neck.
    They are also close to the aisle and exit. Please contact me if you have any quesitions at all.The seats are real close to eachother so they can be sold all together if wanted. If in Austin I can delivery in person to you if not I will ship same day or next day as payment.

2. TEXASMADE

TEXASMADE 250+ Posts

Now below face $750 for wither pair or $1500 for both pairs. PM if interested.

3. Turtle

Turtle 25+ Posts

PM sent [​IMG]

4. TEXASMADE

TEXASMADE 250+ Posts

the 2 seats in row 3 are sold I still have the 2 seats in row 2 available for the $750.00

5. pronto

pronto < 25 Posts

pm sent