Game Plan with KA

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by 05Longhorn, Jan 4, 2016.

1. 05Longhorn

05Longhorn 250+ Posts

Anyone know if it's coming back this year?

2. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

I miss that show, too. I checked this week's schedule and didn't see it posted. Waiting on an answer from LHN on whether they are doing the show or something similar.

3. racerx5908

racerx5908 2,500+ Posts

I use the Time Warner app. It's "mostly" reliable and can see 2 weeks out on the schedule. Her show showed up briefly as a new show Jan 19th, then disappeared (mostly reliable) and then a few days later showed up again. 1/19 at 4:00 pm (maybe).

4. justabbfan

justabbfan 250+ Posts

I have Directv. It shows up on Monday, January 18, at 7:00 pm on the Longhorn Network.

5. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Seems it's back on at 7:00 pm on Mondays. I missed a couple of episodes but last night's show was good. Discussed ISU win, did a piece on how Tina Thompson is doing her first season (including an interview) and Coach's clicker segment looked at a dance off between Tasia and Jordan that was televised last week on LHN. Coach Aston said,"I don't dance." (pause) "I'll dance when we win the Big Dance." Really looking forward to her honoring that statement.

• Like Like x 1
  6. "Anna hook em"

"Anna hook em" 250+ Posts

How come Coach Astons show is only 30 minutes coach shaka smart is a hour? i like it all and have noticed they havent had que pasa segment in the last 2 episodes