Germany's Refugee Crises

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Not to mention they did not discover toilet paper until 1976

2. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Well, they have more in common with the Arabs than I thought. Think how many more trees will die if the West teaches Arabs to use toilet paper!

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Nor Afghanis either

4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

To be fair, European toilet paper is pretty terrible. If I couldn't buy American toilet paper on base, I might look for other options too.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It's because youre not doing it right

[​IMG]

6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That's something I wouldn't mind unseeing.

7. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

"Missiles" in this case not being a euphemism related to reproduction?

• Like Like x 3
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

141 of the child brides in the UK are registered as "disabled."
    Uh ..........

"And at least 220 victims were under the age of 15 leaving serious concerns over the welfare of the victims.

From 1 January to 31 December 2015, 174 children were helped by authorities after the marriages were reported, however in from 1 January to 31 December 2016 it has shot up to 220.

Disturbingly 141 of the victims identified were also disabled....."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/7...d-victims-rise-Foreign-Office-Home-Office/amp

11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Check out the crowd as Marine Le Pen enters the stage at a rally.
    Remind you of anything?

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Dusseldorf axe attack: Horrifying footage shows trail of blood on train station floor after panicked commuters flee 'terrorist'
    It's claimed a man jumped off a train wielding an axe and began hitting random people wildly before police were able to subdue him

13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

"2 people"

14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Dusseldorf axe terrorist reported by police to be 36 year-old migrant from Kosovo

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

JF
    After watching that link you provided showing there are over 500 million muslims that support in part radical islamism how can we defeat it?

16. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Start out by not letting them in.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

MrD
    You can't ban a religion.
    But even if you keep them out they are pooping in so many other countries we ll will suffer

• Like Like x 1
  18. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

We don't have to ban a religion. We just establish our DESIRED attributes for an immigrant and let people come to US based on merit. I honestly don't care if they are Muslim or not, but if we limited entry to high merit immigrants then I bet we'd let in far fewer that are likely to be terrorists. If we only let in immigrants that have bright prospects then they are likely to want to be here, likely to buy into what we have, likely to assimilate, likely to have/get a job and NOT LIKELY to become a "homegrown" terrorists or raise the next generation of "homegrown" terrorists.

I'm a proponent of using SOF to continually break the machine of ISIS/Al Qaeda/Taliban/etc. We don't need to insert large forces to MIGA (Make Iraq Great Again). We just need to have a small SOF presence that swoops in by night and blows up training camps and weapons depots. We will never eradicate fundamentalists that believe in jihad/terrorism. It's a fools errand. We need to conserve our treasury, military and political will to fight the bigger long term threats (N.Korea, China, Russia, etc) ISIS and their ilk will always be around. Our goals should simply be to keep them from taking over large swathes of territory and/or governments.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

BOST
    I made that can't ban a religion half in jest since so many leftists whined that President Trump was doing just that even though he used the same countries as BO did.
    I like your call to use merit for bringing mmigrants in. That is what we did doing the waves who came through Ellis Island.No one has a right to immigrate or migrate here.

20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

A few things on that. First, you can't ban a religion but not for the reasons the Left claims (unjust, politically incorrect, dangerous, etc.) but because it can't effectively be done. One's religious beliefs are subjective. If you want immigration officials the be able to do their jobs effectively in evaluating who gets in, they need to be able to make their decisions based on objective and provable criteria. If we had a Muslim ban in place, a terrorist would simply claim not to be a Muslim.

Second, though the Travel Ban was never a Muslim ban, Trump was vulnerable to that criticism because he campaigned on a Muslim ban, albeit a temporary one.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

Or we could just suspend immigration altogether. Please do explain why this would be so ruinous to this country. We've got more than we can reasonably assimilate already.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

"All EU countries should be forced to accept refugees, suggests the Swedish EU parliamentarian Cecilia Wikström in her report on the future refugee situation, now to be negotiated within the EU.

- It is impossible when there are three, four, five countries in the EU that take responsibility, and the other 24 do nothing at all or very little, says Cecilia Wikström to Swedish Radio.

She is the European Parliament's negotiator on the so-called Dublin agreement, which determines which country in the EU to examine an asylum application. The agreement will now be revised after Angela Merkel made it obsolete....."

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/...e-countries-to-receive-refugees-migrants.html

23. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

I really have no issue with this either but I think a better marketing strategy is simply to roll back immigration to the point that we can process the volume in a reasonable time. The call for "immigration reform" has always had as one their main points.... "There's a huge backlog." We should change our rules and make it easier to immigrate because there's a backlog?????

Let's eliminate the backlog by saying that we are cutting our quota's to 20% of what we now allow in until we can catch up with the backlog and ensure that the immigrants coming in have been properly vetted and we are comfortable with their assimilation and integration in the American way of life.

sell it with...."we don't want to bring in more immigrants that will end up being destitute due to lack of skills, language barriers and limited resources. It's unfair to them."

If we make one of the requirements for an immigrant to be college educated then we'd cut immigration by 80% overnight.

One of the things that really irritates me is that we can't ever seem to talk about the consequences of more automation (ie. fewer jobs) in conjunction with the influx of immigration (more workers). The left likes to blame the loss of jobs on automation instead of immigration. Well, duh...but what will be coming down the pipe....more automation...fewer jobs....

And we want to bring in more people to compete for fewer jobs? #!$!$!!!

• Like Like x 2
  24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Maybe finally we are ready, well enough of us are ready, to discuss what is best for US.
    I bet the Germans and other Euros wished they could have had the chance to consider what was best for them.

25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Germans are going to get that chance. If they keep Merkel or worse, elect Schulz, then they deserve whatever happens.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Forced marriage in UK just ‘tip of the iceberg’ + 11k "honor killings" in the UK in 5 years

Britain’s Forced Marriage Unit (FMU) recorded over 1,400 victims in 2016, up from 1,200 the previous year.

Pakistan accounted for 612 of the cases logged by the FMU, Bangladesh 121, India 79, Somalia 47, Afghanistan 39, and Saudi Arabia 16.
    ----------------------

Afzal likened the culture within communities where forced marriage is common to organised crime, explaining that “it’s like the mafia. You cover up, as you are so scared of the consequences.”

The BBC reported 11,744 so-called “honour crimes” in the UK between 2010 and 2014, with campaigners claiming far more likely going unrecorded.

The Halo Project estimates these crimes include an annual 12-15 honour-related killings, again noting that the true figure could be far higher.

http://cyprus-mail.com/2017/03/09/rise-reports-forced-marriage-uk-just-tip-iceberg-activists/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33424644

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Another Le Pen rally -- good crowd again

[​IMG]

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

the modern Hans Brinker