Germany's Refugee Crises

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Confused Turks burn wrong flag

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

3. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Is he wrong?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Nope

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I don't think the Brit men have been emasculated yet.

what Flag did those muslim protestors think they were burning. Not very much of a protest after all

7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Less so than other Western European men, but they're pretty wimpy. There's a reason why they used to have a massive empire and can now barely hold onto the island of Great Britain.

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Right and Center-Right
    Wilders also just said in a debate
    -- the Netherlands leaving the EU "is the best thing that could happen to us"
    -- "No I don't want a Quran Police, there is a problem if 70% of the 1 million Muslims in our country support Radicals"
    -- to Rutte: "You are a Prime Minister of Foreigners"
    -- "I don't want to wait for EU leaders to tell us we can close our borders. I want our sovereignty back"

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Some more Farage video -- here he discusses important of the French election

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Also, the Dutch election is today
    Exit polls: 9 PM (CET)

11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It's wishful thinking. For her to win the election, it would be a far bigger upset than Trump winning or Brexit. She and Macron are about 30 points apart. Might it be closer than that? Sure, but not 30 points closer.

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

We need more riots then
    Cant you start something?

13. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Riots would have to get much more out of hand to give her a chance. Frankly, if she was more like Nigel, she'd probably be winning.

14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Voter Turnout in the Netherlands is high
    Record levels possible
    Keep your fingers crossed

Meanwhile Turkey has deported 40 Dutch cows

15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

More blonde Dutch women please.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

At least 3.5 million Third Worlders invaded Europe between 2013-2016

At least 3.5 million Third Worlders have invaded Europe since 2013 pretending to be refugees—a number which is greater than the populations of Luxembourg, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Slovenia, and Lithuania.

According to a press release issued by the European Commission, a total of 1,204,300 fakers pretending to be refugees lodged “first time asylum claims” in 2016. This figure, the statement said, was “slightly down” from the invasion statistics of 2015. In 2015, the European Union’s official statistical bureau, Eurostat, reported that a total of 1,325,000 invaders had landed in Europe from the Third World. In 2014, at least 625,000 fake asylum seekers landed in Europe, official figures showed, while the number for 2013 stood at 435,000.

http://newobserveronline.com/3-5-million-invaders-europe-2103-2016/

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/docume...P-EN.pdf/e5fa98bb-5d9d-4297-9168-d07c67d1c9e1

[​IMG]

20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

To be fair, the EU report never refers to them as fakers or suggests them to be fraudulent. Nevertheless, to me the big story is how few of the asylum seekers are Syrian. Remember, this whole thing is supposed to be about the Syrian Civil War, but 70 percent of them are not from Syria.

And of course, if you look at that photo, you'll see a few women and children. However, it's overwhelmingly dudes, and most of them are between 15 and 40 years of age. In other words, they should be fighting for their countries.

• Like Like x 2
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It's not fair that the EU refuses to refer to them this way

This is what makes them fakers

• Like Like x 1
  22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'm no Merkel fan, but this isn't good news. She's bad, but Schulz would be noticeably worse.

23. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

That sounds an awful lot like what you said about Hillary and DT.

24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

You do know who these people are, right? Merkel is from the Christian Democratic Union Party. It's the conservative party in the Germany. Schulz is from the Social Democratic Party. It's the liberal party. He's the bigger welfare advocate, the more politically correct, the more pro-Muslim, more pro-EU candidate, etc. If you were going to analogize this race to the 2016 race, Merkel is the Donald Trump. Schulz is the Hillary Clinton. Yeah, that's how bad this is.

25. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

The SPD is a historical leftist party dating back to the 1860s. The movie "the lives of others" (highly recommend) even made a joke that the east german inner communist party members all became SPD politicians. As Deez said, the problem is Germany as a whole is so leftist that Merkel is on the right. In fairness, since they overthrew the Kaiser, Germany has always been a battleground for what we would consider by American standards to be leftist parties. (Deez had a good post a while ago explaining how by European standards the nazis would be right wing but by american standards would be leftist.) I do not know that any US or even UK style conservatives have been popular in Germany at any point in the past 100 years.

I will also say I do think the media is being overly inclusive on their take on worldwide "anti-globalization" movements. From what Ive read about Wilders and Holland for years, I never really thought he had a shot. Holland has been built on globalization for hundreds of years. Wilders has also never been that popular. I do not know if there is a really a worldwide "populist" movement, but I do think one country's election is not that relevant to another's. Trump and Brexit happening were not going to lead to a liberal and global Holland electing a not univerisally popular Wilders. Wilders losing will not stop or help Le Pen. Wilders was too much of a long shot, like a conservative party in Germany. While I would still say it is likely Le Pen loses, I think she has had enough support long enough to have a shot at winning.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

If Europe was not already done this will end it.Frightening.

• Like Like x 1
  28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

29. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I assume that those are peaceful muslims rioting, Joe Fan?

30. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Are those Muslims protesting? If so, they were upset that a Chinese man was killed by police.